How to Say Goodbye in Bisaya?
The bisaya/cebuano translation of "Goodbye
" is "ba-bai
" or "bai
". You can also say "bye
You can also say "Goodbye
" in Bisaya thru the following variations:
- "Adto sa ko." (Ad-to sa ko.)
- "Mulakaw sa ko." (Mu-la-kaw sa ko.)
Examples of saying "bai
" (goodbye) in daily conversations with your lover or sweetheart:
- "Bai, akong palangga!" (Bai a-kong pa-lang-ga). This means "Goodbye, my love".
- "Bai honey" or "Bye honey."
- "Bai sweetie" or "Bye sweetie."
- "Bai cutiepie." or "Bye cutiepie."
Example of saying "Goodbye
" in Bisaya with your male friends:
- "Mu-adto sa ko mga pre." (Mu-adto sa ko ma-nga pre.) This means "Goodbye my comrades/friends".
Example of saying "Goodbye" in Bisaya with your female friends:
Do you have any English phrases/sentences that you want us to translate in Bisaya or Cebuano? Just tell us in the comment below.
- "Mu-adto sa ko mga inday." (Mu-adto sa ko ma-nga in-day.) This means "Goodbye ladies".
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
"How to Say Goodbye in Bisaya?"
was written by Khen-Salce
under the Cebu Language
category. It has been read 297
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 05 February 2018
and updated on 05 February 2018/b>
. Published by affordableCebu
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.