2019 is pronounced in different ways according to its usage:
- As a year
- As a regular number
- As a money
- As number use in a Bingo center
you can say it in Tagalog as taong "Dos mil diez y nuebe" (dos mil dieci nwebe). It's pronounced like a Spanish word.
If you mean 2019 as a year,
If you mean it as a regular number,it's pronounced as "Dalawang libo't labinsiyam" (Dah-lah-wahng lih-bot lah-bin-siyam).
If you mean 2019 as a moneyit can said as "Dalawang libo at diez y nuebe".
If you use it in a Bingo Center,Another way of saying 2019 in Tagalog is "Dos, Zero, Uno, Nuebe". This manner of saying can be frequently heard in a Bingo center. You can hear the Bingo announcer would say, "numero Dos", "numero Zero", "numero Uno", or "numero Nuebe".
Example usage in sentences (2019 used as a year)
- Pinanganak siya sa taong dos mil diez y nuebe (2019).
- Nagpagawa sila ng bahay sa taong dos mil diez y nuebe (2019).
- Binarali siya sa taong dos mil diez y nuebe (2019).
Example usage in sentences (2019 used as a regular number):
- Dalawang libo't labinsiyam yung student ID number niya.
- Pang dalawang libo't labinsiyam yung priority number number na nakuha mo sa Mercury Drug.
- Dalawang libo't labinsiyam yung PIN code ng ATM Card niya.
Do you have any English numbers or words that you want us to translate in Tagalog? Just tell us in the comment below. We'll be glad to help you.