If you open or apply a new Banco de Oro (BDO) ATM card, you need to activate the atm card first before you can use it. You can activate the atm card by following the steps provided below:
BDO ATM Debit Card
Go to any BDO ATM (machines).
2. Insert your ATM card to the ATM machine. (for your security, the ATM machine will immediately eject the ATM card)
3. Get your ATM card to begin the transaction.
4. Press "Other Services" button.
5. Select "PIN change".
6. Enter desired/new 6-digit PIN.
7. Re-enter new PIN to confirm.
8. Enter your PIN.
9. Wait for the message: "NEW PIN has been generated".
10. Get the transaction receipt.
Your ATM card is now activated. Your may use the ATM card after receipt of the card.
Are you having any problem using your ATM card?
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"How to Activate New BDO ATM Card?"
was written by admin
under the Banking
category. It has been read 11066
times and generated 2
comments. The article was created on 02 June 2014
and updated on 02 June 2014