But before that, you need to know the following Mang Inasal Franchising Information:
- Estimated Investment/Capital: Php12-14 million
- Initial set-up fee: Php1.2 million VAT exclusive (non-refundable)
- Franchise Term: 7 year (renewable - sole option & discretion of franchisor)
- Royalty Fee: 5% (net of sales)
- Advertising Fee: 2% (net of sales)
- Estimated Return of Investment (ROI): Dependent on several factors such as sales, market potential investment & ability of the franchisee to control his operating expenses
The investment package includes initial set-up fee, construction cost, equipment and facilities, furniture and fixtures, air conditioning system, signage, pre-opening expenses and initial inventory.
Selecting the store location is very important of the process. The store should be located in high traffic commercial/residential areas accessible to both pedestrians and motorist. Store location criteria and assessment will be provided prior development of the actual store. Sample plans and specifications of the physical store design and layout will be provided.
Mang Inasal has accredited architects and contractors who will do the construction planning and process.
Mang Inasal Franchising Application Procedure
- You, as the franchisee (applicant) will submit initial requirements:
- Letter of Intent - address to Mang Inasal Main Office: Pioneer Highlands North Condominium, Pioneer Avenue corner Madison St., Mandaluyong City 1550, Philippines.
- Complete accomplished Application Form - can be secured from Mang Inasal Main Office.
- Vicinity Map of the proposed site (areas with landmarks are preferrable)
- Total Lot Area
- Floor Plan (building)/Lot Plan (land)
- Legal documents certifying ownership of the site (Transfer Certificate of Title)
- You will undergo screening process & store exposure (It usually takes 1 month)
- Complete interview with Human Resource, Franchising and Operations
- You must attend Restaurant Exposure Program
- Accomplish Harrison Assessment
- Mang Inasal will check your background and credit history
- Mang Inasal will review and approve your application. They will sent you a notification regarding the status of your Franchise Application. (It usually takes 1 month and Mang Inasal will let you know if you lack some requirements or some things are needed to be done/fixed)
- If approved, Mang Inasal will give you the Franchise Grant. Initial set-up fee (around Php1 million) should be paid. You must also submit the Franchise Agreement Requirements. And you will be entitled to enroll in the Franchise Training Program. Training program usually takes around two weeks.