Please contact +60129944222 or visit our website at http://abzbeautyinjection.blogspot.com for details.
L-carnitine is an amino acid synthesized from essential amino acids, tysine and methionline in the kidneys and livers.
It?s main function is to transport ?long chain fatty acids? such as glucose, fats, carbohydrates and proteins, especially from the inter membrane space of the carbohydrates and fats storage areas essentially accumulated from the food we eat and converts it into energy.
In the mitochondria is where fats and carbohydrates is being converted into energy via a process called ?beta oxidation? with the help of L-Carnitine which is also responsible for improving oxygen utilization and energy production by the heart muscle. Thus, L-Carnitine the transporter of fat is needed as well for the removal of products waste or toxins produced from the mitochondria during energy production, enables them to be eliminated from the body
1. Weight and Fat Control
* L-Carnitine increases our body metabolic rate and is able to convert fats and carbohydrates from our body into energy, a form of protein cocarboxylase and if unused will be exereted via the urine. For atheletes and sportman, the protein will help to convert fats into muscles mass during activities, therefore L-Carnitine is an essential amino acid for the bodybuilders who wish to have a well built physique naturally.
2. Anti Aging Properties
* L-Carnitine have also shown to have anti-aging properties and regular supplement increases the body immune systems by eliminating toxins from the body, for the production of Phophyrin which is needed to produce red blood cells. In breaking down fats for the production of energy which is also required for the building, repairing and renewal of cell membrane and cellular structures for efficient function of major organs such as heart, lungs, muscles, kidney and liver.
3. Lipids and CHDs (Congestive Heart Diseases)
* L-Carnitine helps to maintain normal level of lipids such as cholesterol and especially triglyserides, dissolves fatty acids accumulated in the coronary arteries therefore reducing risks of Congestive Heart Diseases.
PACKING AND CONTAINS.
Per Box of 10 ampoules of L-Carnitine 2gm / 5ml
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 1-2 ampoules IV per injection every 2 days for the management of weight control.
- 1-2 ampoules per subcutaneous for the management of fats under the skin.
- 10 ampoules in divided doses over the period of 30 days for anti aging and health management.
whitening injection, vitamin c collagen, tationil glutathione, bayer,
roche, glutax, nc24 crystalize, skin whitening, aqua skin egf, melsmon,
lucchini, biocell, placenta injection, bio swiss, korea cindella, lipolab,
LG water filler, kuhra vitae, suntikan putih, stem cell, slimming
injection, l-carnitine, veniscy, prowhite, pro white, laennec, placenta,