|Home » Articles » Banking|
What is PNB Internet Banking Service (IBS)?
But first you have must an account with PNB. Then, follow the procedures below.
PROCEDURES IN REGISTERING INTERNET ONLINE BANKING IN PNB (Philippine National Bank)
1. To register for PNB Internet Banking, go to PNB website: http://www.pnb.com.ph/ . Click on "Enroll Now" link.
2. Read the terms and conditions carefully and click on the "I agree” button if you wish to proceed with the registration.
3. Online registration requires you to specify any of the following accounts:
4. You should register only one of your Savings, Checking or Time Deposit Account/s.
5. You will be asked to provide your personal details including address and contact information. You will be required to specify your preferred username and password, and your secret question and answer.
6. If you register using your ATM or Phone Banking account, you will instantly be given access to Internet Banking if you provide the correct ATM PIN or Telephone PIN.
7. If you register using your non-ATM account, approval and activation will take place within 24 hours or the next banking day.
8. After activation, you can log in to PNB Internet Banking through your username and password. It is important that you do not share your username and password with anyone.
9. If you have other PNB accounts you wish to enroll in Internet Banking, there is no need to go through the whole registration process again. Simply enroll them as your additional accounts.
10. For instructions on adding your other accounts to Internet Banking, click on "Enroll My Other Accounts” under the "My Accounts” menu. You may add your other Phone Banking Accounts, ATM Accounts or Non-ATM Accounts.
|Total comments: 132||1 2 3 ... 8 9 »|
|1-15 16-30 31-45 ... 106-120 121-131|