PNB Internet Banking (or PNB Online Banking) is one of the electronic services offered to PNB account holders. PNB Internet Banking allows you to make routine banking transactions like paying your bills, transferring funds and inquiring about your account balance securely through the Internet. Below are the steps on how to register internet online banking in PNB (Philippine National Bank).
But first you have must an account with PNB. Then, follow the procedures below.
PROCEDURES IN ENROLLING FOR ONLINE BANKING IN PNB (Philippine National Bank)
1. To enroll for PNB Internet Banking, go to PNB website: http://www.pnb.com.ph/ . Click on "Enroll Now" link.
2. Read the terms and conditions carefully and click on the "I agree” button if you wish to proceed with the registration.
3. Online registration requires you to specify any of the following accounts:
An ATM account
An account enrolled in PNB Phone Banking
A non-ATM account
Select the enrollment method which is appropriate and most convenient for you
4. You should register only one of your Savings, Checking or Time Deposit Account/s.
5. You will be asked to provide your personal details including address and
contact information. You will be required to specify your preferred
username and password, and your secret question and answer.
6. If you register using your ATM or Phone Banking account, you will
instantly be given access to Internet Banking if you provide the correct
ATM PIN or Telephone PIN.
7. If you register using your non-ATM account, approval and activation will take place within 24 hours or the next banking day.
8. After activation, you can log in to PNB Internet Banking through your
username and password. It is important that you do not share your
username and password with anyone.
9. If you have other PNB accounts you wish to enroll in Internet
Banking, there is no need to go through the whole registration process
again. Simply enroll them as your additional accounts.
10. For instructions on adding your other accounts to Internet Banking, click on "Enroll My Other Accounts” under the "My Accounts” menu. You may add your other Phone Banking Accounts, ATM Accounts or Non-ATM Accounts.
This article was written by admin under the Banking category. It has been viewed times and generated 146 comments. The article was created on 03-July-2015.
Use English language when posting comments. Non-english comments will not be published. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend. No textspeak please. (Examples of textspeaks to avoid are plz (for please), u (for you), ty (for thank you), gud, (for good), nyt (for night), etc.)
i have activated my existing account for netbanking but while logging in it is saying a message that 'default login' page is not recommended for you... i can only select Dashboard....please give me solution
Im applying to this application in order to check my statement of account on line. I hope everything will be kept confidential using this account, this is to facilitate me easier access with my account in the Philippines. Thank you very much and hoping for your continued support.