PNB Internet Banking (or PNB Online Banking) is one of the electronic services offered to PNB account holders. PNB Internet Banking allows you to make routine banking transactions like paying your bills, transferring funds and inquiring about your account balance securely through the Internet. Below are the steps on how to register internet online banking in PNB (Philippine National Bank).
But first you have must an account with PNB. Then, follow the procedures below.
PROCEDURES IN ENROLLING FOR ONLINE BANKING IN PNB (Philippine National Bank)
1. To enroll for PNB Internet Banking, go to PNB website: http://www.pnb.com.ph/ . Click on "Enroll Now" link.
2. Read the terms and conditions carefully and click on the "I agree” button if you wish to proceed with the registration.
3. Online registration requires you to specify any of the following accounts:
An ATM account
An account enrolled in PNB Phone Banking
A non-ATM account
Select the enrollment method which is appropriate and most convenient for you
4. You should register only one of your Savings, Checking or Time Deposit Account/s.
5. You will be asked to provide your personal details including address and
contact information. You will be required to specify your preferred
username and password, and your secret question and answer.
6. If you register using your ATM or Phone Banking account, you will
instantly be given access to Internet Banking if you provide the correct
ATM PIN or Telephone PIN.
7. If you register using your non-ATM account, approval and activation will take place within 24 hours or the next banking day.
8. After activation, you can log in to PNB Internet Banking through your
username and password. It is important that you do not share your
username and password with anyone.
9. If you have other PNB accounts you wish to enroll in Internet
Banking, there is no need to go through the whole registration process
again. Simply enroll them as your additional accounts.
10. For instructions on adding your other accounts to Internet Banking, click on "Enroll My Other Accounts” under the "My Accounts” menu. You may add your other Phone Banking Accounts, ATM Accounts or Non-ATM Accounts.
This article was written by admin under the Banking category. It has been read times and generated 149 comments. The article was created on .
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.
i have activated my existing account for netbanking but while logging in it is saying a message that 'default login' page is not recommended for you... i can only select Dashboard....please give me solution
Im applying to this application in order to check my statement of account on line. I hope everything will be kept confidential using this account, this is to facilitate me easier access with my account in the Philippines. Thank you very much and hoping for your continued support.
PNB is not a good bank. Something is wrong with your their service. As far as I know their internet banking is so stupid it is not customer friendly. No wonder when I go to their bank they have few customers compared to BDO which has a lot of customers but even if they have a lot of customers it don't take time for me to have my turn. To bad some of the people who is to send me money has an PNB account.
I'm trying to enroll for Philippine National Bank internet banking. Please help. I tried to follow the instruction on this previous page but can't find the click now or for the information to be filled. Thanks.
I have registerded for netbanking and got customer ID and TXN NO.Whenever i tried to log in my account, i have been asked to change my customer id which has never been accepted.i need your guiance to operate my account availing net banking facility rajeev A/C no 293900101934551 thanks
me n my wife working abroad,i open new account n pnb branch dagupan my sister in law will deposit money in my new account n pnb dagupan branch how should i know if the money already deposit to my account and how to check it.
i enrolled on PNB net banking but i cant access my bank account because i cant give an account activation code,my account was enrolled by a bank teller in PNB Lipa branch,so how can i open my account online
just wanna ask wat is the possible risk if i didnt change my pin, I have ofw card given by the PNB representative during our PDOS unfortunately I was unable to change the PIN before i flew to KSA and still Im using d same pin provided by d bank,is there any possibilities that I lost the money that I deposited on the atm?please..response...
i have a global pinoy card,i have a remittance for past 6 months now from usa,is it possible to track or to get a transaction records or a bank statement for the past 6 months from your bank?hope to hear from you the soonest.thank you so much and more power!