Do you want an easy balance inquiry of your PNB (Philippine National Bank) ATM Card? No need to go a physical ATM machine. Just few clicks of your mouse, you can check your PNB ATM account balance online. Here are the steps.
1. Go to the official website of Bancnet (https://www.bancnetonline.com).
2. Browse the list of Bank websites.
3. Choose and click PNB (pointed by red arrow in the image below):
4. A new window will open which is the Philippine National Bank/BancNet Online Terms and Conditions. Click the I Agree button.
5. You will be redirected to Philippine National Bank (PNB) Online ATM Banking interface. Enter the appropriate information in the given fields (ATM Card Number, Account Type and ATM PIN) and view your account balance.
Do you find it convenient to inquire your PNB ATM account balance online? Did you encounter any problems in checking your PNB account balance online?
This article was written by admin under the Banking category. It has been viewed times and generated 58 comments. The article was created on .
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.
I just simply want to check my balance in my savings account in PNB, I browsed to Bancnet and tried the simplest form of checking my balance but to no avail. It continually says " You have entered an incorrect card number/ pin. I key in the right pin but still rejected it. Please help me. Thanks.
Hi, i tried to follow the process. pero as soon as i clicked on submit i was given a warning "please contact your bank......" Do I need to activate something in the ATM machine in order to avail online services.