Do you want an easy balance inquiry of your PNB (Philippine National Bank) ATM Card? No need to go a physical ATM machine. Just few clicks of your mouse, you can check your PNB ATM account balance online. Here are the steps.
1. Go to the official website of Bancnet (https://www.bancnetonline.com).
2. Browse the list of Bank websites.
3. Choose and click PNB (pointed by red arrow in the image below):
4. A new window will open which is the Philippine National Bank/BancNet Online Terms and Conditions. Click the I Agree button.
5. You will be redirected to Philippine National Bank (PNB) Online ATM Banking interface. Enter the appropriate information in the given fields (ATM Card Number, Account Type and ATM PIN) and view your account balance.
Do you find it convenient to inquire your PNB ATM account balance online? Did you encounter any problems in checking your PNB account balance online?
This article was written by admin under the Banking category. It has been viewed times and generated 53 comments. The article was created/updated on 09-March-2013.
Use English language when posting comments. Non-english comments will not be published. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend. No textspeak please. (Examples of textspeaks to avoid are plz (for please), u (for you), ty (for thank you), gud, (for good), nyt (for night), etc.)
I just simply want to check my balance in my savings account in PNB, I browsed to Bancnet and tried the simplest form of checking my balance but to no avail. It continually says " You have entered an incorrect card number/ pin. I key in the right pin but still rejected it. Please help me. Thanks.