How to Get Police Report During Vehicular Accident in Cebu City, Philippines
Description This service is to record all data of driver, motor vehicle, pedestrian and properties that are involved in vehicular traffic accident or give result and findings of who's liable of such accident. (This applicable only in Cebu City, Philippines.)
(Picture of a Car Accident) Vehicular Accident Police Report in Cebu City
Clients Owner/driver/operator of vehicle
Contact Persons Roy Sesante Jerry Arthur Ranay Contact/Telephone number: (032) 254-9985
Location CITOM Engineering Office back of CITOM bldg.
Availability Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Duration of the Service 1 day, 2 hours and 41 minutes
Requirement in Getting a Police Report of Vehicular accident Citation Ticket
Procedures o How to Get Police Report During Vehicular Accident in Cebu City, Philippines
Follow these steps...
Wait while Person-in-charge...
It will take...
1. Proceed to Investigation office to get data.
1. Checks record on logbook
T/E Manuel Tagaan
2. Proceed to the in-charge of requesting Police Report and get requesting form.
3. Give requesting form.
4. Fill-out requesting form for Police Report
PO3 Anabelle Dumaguit
3. Proceed to TVB, ground floor, window 2.
5. Issue official receipt.
4. Give written data to cashier (OR No. of Police Report and Documentary Stamp).
6. Record Payment (OR No. and Documentary stamp)
Police Report Record In-charge.
5. Go back to Investigation section
7. Give a claim slip to the client
8. Advice a client to come back tomorrow for releasing of Police report
9. Type the police report
PO3 Anabelle Dumaguit; In-charge of requesting police report -
Typist (Investigation personnel)
1 day (for release)
6. On the scheduled date of release, get the police report
10. Releases the police report.
PO3 Anabelle Dumaguit
This article was written by admin under the Cebu Services category. It has been viewed times and generated 0 comments. The article was created on .
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this very simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.