The Philippine Academy of Physicians in School Health, Inc. (PAPSHI) will hold its 13th National Annual Convention with the theme "Efective School Health Promotion: A Key to A Healthy School Community” on May 21-22, 2012 at the Bayanihan Center, United Laboratories, Inc., Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
The Convention generally aims to establish the relationship between the effective school health promotion and the improvement of school health status. The specific objectives are to:
- emphasize to the participants the importance of health promotion for the school populace;
- provide them guidelines on promoting fitness among school staff;
- provide them a forum/venue for discussion on periodic health examination of faculty and staff;
- present to them the standards for health assessment of school children; and
- address the concerns of educational institutions regarding children with ADHD, Autism and Error of Refraction (EOR).
For more information, all interested individuals may visit or contact any of the following:
Dr. Elmer M. Angus - Mobile Phone No.: 0920-954-0992
Dr. Marie Stella Karaan - Mobile Phone No.: 09 17-800-7932
Dr. Manolito Pueyo - Mobile Phone No.: 0927-285-9391
Dr. Maria Cheryl A. Hernandez - Mobile Phone No.: 0917-528-7464