Home » Articles » Philippine Government

Where to report brownout (power outage) in Oroquieta City?

If you experience any brownout, power outage, or electrical posts failure in your area, you must report them to MOELCI Oroquieta or Misamis Occidental I Electric Cooperative, Inc.

You can call their hotline (phone number) at (032) 531-1207 o 531-1211.

After reporting, MOELCI technical staff will immediately go to the affected area in order to fix the electrical problem.

Brownouts is very frequent in Oroquieta City. So if you have a mobile phone, you must save their contact number or write it on a notebook, directory or planner.

Are you experiencing brownout (power outages) in your area? Do you have any concern with MOELCI Oroquieta?
"Where to report brownout (power outage) in Oroquieta City?" was written by under the Philippine Government category. It has been read times and generated 0 comments. The article was created on .
Rating: 0.0/0
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.
Name *:
Code *:
Total comments: 0