Do your Epson T60 Printer experienced blinking 2 led lights alternately
as if your printer will no longer be used or it will not print anymore?
Well, I guess it reaches its Service Life age. Do you want to used again
the printer instead of buying a new printer in order to save money?
(Picture of Epson T60 Printer) Printer Resetting Procedures
The solution is reset your Epson T60 printer.
Resetting Epson T60 Printer is very easy. Just follow these simple 6 steps to reset your Epson T60 printer:
These are simple ways in resetting your Epson T60 Printer.
- Download the Epson T60 here. Click this link: Epson T60 Adjustment_Program_Resetter_Program.zip
- Unzip the file. Run the Adjustment Program for Epson T60 printer.
Select the right port for usb. The port should be selected in Auto Selection. Click Particular adjustment mode.
- Point on Waste Ink Pad Counter and press Ok.
- Press Check Button to check the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Click Initialization to reset.
- Turn off the printer and turn it on again....Tantararahhhhh. You're printer is now reset.
If you found communication error after several resettings, there's a working solution for that. You must download the Epson T50 Adjustment Program/Resetter. Use this Epson T50 resetter. The error is due to the incompatibility of the chip of Epson T60 board and the resetter you've used. It will work now without error if you use Epson T50 Resetter.
This article was written by admin
under the Printers
category. It has been viewed
times and generated 54
comments. The article was created on 11-March-2013