Do your Epson ME1100 Printer experienced blinking 2 led lights alternately
as if your printer will no longer be used or it will not print anymore?
Well, I guess it reaches its Service Life age. Do you want to used again
the printer instead of buying a new printer in order to save money?
(Picture of Epson ME1100 Printer) Printer Reset Procedures
The solution is reset your Epson ME1100 printer.
Resetting Epson ME1100 Printer is very easy. Just follow these simple 6 steps to reset your Epson ME1100 printer:
These are simple ways in resetting your Epson ME1100 Printer.
- Download the Epson ME1100 here. Click this link: Epson ME1100 Adjustment_Program_Resetter_Program.zip
- Unzip the file. Run the Adjustment Program for Epson ME1100 printer.
Select the right port for usb. The port should be selected in Auto Selection. Click Particular adjustment mode.
- Point on Waste Ink Pad Counter and press Ok.
- Press Check Button to check the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Click Initialization to reset.
- Turn off the printer and turn it on again....Tantararahhhhh. You're printer is now reset.
Did you find any problem downloading Epson ME1100 Printer Resetter?
This article was written by admin
under the Printers
category. It has been viewed
times and generated 28
comments. The article was created on 02-April-2013