The Saceda Youth Lead (SYL)
will conduct its training programs on the following dates and venues:
|Division-Wide Training for Student Government Leaders and Teachers||Training date will be determined by the SDS or PSDS in the division or district from July to September 2013|
- To allow the participants understand their strengths and weaknesses, allowing them to interact meaninfully with other leaders, individuals and groups.
- To focus on tested leadership strategies which the school teachers need to employ effectively to increase performance in a variety of complex circumstances.
|School heads (SHs), teachers-in-charge (TICs), teachers, and pupils/students government leaders|
|International Education Summit||July 12-14, 2013 SYL Center, Purok Gumamela, Candau-ay Dumaguete City|
- To gather teachers, student leaders, NGO workers and leadership practitioners from all over the Philippines and other ASEAN countries to purposely identify societal issues and challenges which affect basic education.
- To explore the field of education as a powerful tool for total human development.
- To create viable solutions which can impact developments of man.
- To form connections which will foster future collaboration that will empower more people to become agents of personal and societal change.
|School heads (SHs), teachers-in-charge (TICs), teachers, and pupils/students government leaders, presidents, NGO workers and leadership practitioners|
|Intensive Training on Driving Teachers Performance||Training date will be determined by the SDS or PSDS in the division or district|
- To develop the participant's ability to identify the school's performance deficits
- To help them create an effective performance strategy
- To motivate both employees and collaborators and the capacity to exercise leadership in a diverse and complex situation.
|SHSs, TICs, teachers and staff of the division or district offices|
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-distruption-of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
More information may be inquired from Mr. Dave G. Saceda, Chair and Founder or Ms. Rechanel L. Gallano, Managing Officer, Saceda Youth Lead (SYL) SYL Center, Purok Gumamela, Candau-ay, 6200 Dumaguete City at telefax no.: (035) 421-5054; Mobile Phone No.: 0951-633-9546 or send a message through email address: [email protected]
or URL: sacedayouthlead.blogspot.com.
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
"Saceda Youth Lead (SYL) Training Programs"
was written by admin
under the Schools / Universities
category. It has been read 873
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 26 June 2013
and updated on 26 June 2013