|Home » Classified Ads » Rentals » Car|
Van for Rent in Cebu
Ad Type: For Rent | Location: Cebu City
Views: | Comments: | 22 June 2015
1. Airport or Seaport drop-off and pick-up;
2. Twin City Tour (Cebu City and Lapu-Lapu City);
a. Fort San Pedro - Is one of the oldest Spanish Fort in the Philippines.
b. Magellan’s Cross - The Spaniards with a ceremony of baptismal rites for over 800 natives, it was in in the same ceremony that the Spaniards then planted a wooden cross and conducted the first Christian mass in the Philippines and later on they called it Magellan’s cross.
c. Basilica del Santo Nino - The home of our beloved Santo Nino de Cebu. An effigy of the child Jesus presented to the wife of Rajah Humabon during Magellan's expedition.
d. Taoist Temple - Built in 1972 and funded by the Cebu’s substantial Chinese community. The temple is the center of worship for Taoism. Taoist temple is open to the worshipers and non-worshipers alike. A ritual among devotees is where one prays to the gods to grant one's wish. The ritual includes washing of hands, going inside the chapel barefoot and dropping two blocks of wood. If the blocks of wood are both face up then one could make a wish. If not then it is not yet the time for one's wish to be granted and one has to come to the temple some other time.
e. Mactan Shrine - Were the Battle of Lapu-Lapu & Magellan Take Place.
Optional / Additional Destination
f. Sky Extreme Adventure – Located in Crown Regency Hotel in Fuente Osmenia Cebu. With different Extreme Adventure to choose ; Edge Coaster, Sky Walk Extreme, Cliff Hanger; Sky Lift; Tower Zip; Melvins Reef Black Light Mini Golf, or watch movies in 6D Theater.
g. Temple of Leah - Love made Temple of Leah possible as Teodorico Adarna, father of actress Ellen Adarna and owner of Queensland motels, offers the construction of the huge edifice to his wife Leah Villa Albino-Adarna.
h. Mountain View Nature Park - Looking for a park in the city? A romantic, clean, safe, serene haven where you can stroll around and take in the fresh, crisp air? You can stop daydreaming and head on up to Mountain View Nature Park.
3. Kawasan Falls - The famous Kawasan Falls is situated some four hours from Cebu City in the sleepy little barangay of Matutinao in the town of Badian. Badian is famous for a system of waterfalls which has two major drops, a huge water source squirting thousands of liters of fresh (and very cool) water every day, and an adventure trail which takes you deep into the heart of Baranggay Matutinao.
4. Oslob Whale Shark Watching - Watching of whale sharks in Oslob Cebu is 99% guaranteed. Whale sharks can be seen in a small barangay Tan-awan, which is 10 km away from the center town of Oslob. Whale shark watching in Cebu started last September 2011 and it became popular all over the world when the news hit in the internet last November 2011. By December 2011, local fishermen’s interact with the whale sharks by feeding them that result to flocking of tourist to the beach of Tan-awan. Large numbers of tourists began arriving in Oslob not just to see the whale sharks being fed but also to snorkel or dive with them.
5. Religious Tour – Simala, Sibonga
6. Business Trip / Conventions / Conference
7. And Other Out of Town Trips
3. Tour / Travel Insurance (Optional for additional charges)
We also Accepts Daily, Weekly and Monthly Rates!!!
Units Available (Brand New)
1. Nissan Urban – 14pax Max
2. Nissan Almera – 4 pax Max
Call us for quotation : 09162211600 / 09222410077 or (032) 4162214
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look for: Mike
Share this Ad
|Total comments: 0|