Home » Questions » Information [ Ask a new question ]

error in birth certificate

I'm from Rizal but I was born in Cebu Community Hospital. As a requirement in getting a passport is to pass an authenticated NSO birth certificate but mali ang gender ng birth certificate ko. Instead female ang naka crossout dun ay male. Paano po ba ang the best way ng dapat gawin? Un pwede po n hnd na pmunta sa cebu. Thanks
pls i need your answer
How can I get a local birth certificate without going to Cebu? Can I get it by fax or email? Please help me. Thank you!

Asked by: Guest | Views: 1181
Total answers/comments: 3
Guest [Entry]

oppa, go to the local Office of the City Civil Registrar. Report your concern to them. They will give needed requirements to secure. Don't forget to ask for fees.
flor luague caño [Entry]

how to change my gender from wrong verification of my sex instead of female it become a male.?
Lmrfnk [Entry]

lipitor for sale online <a href="https://lipiws.top/">order atorvastatin 20mg online cheap</a> buy lipitor generic