Home » Questions » Information [ Ask a new question ]

Front cover replacement part

Front cover replacement part

We had some counters installed and when they did, they dented the front cover of our Kenmore stainless steel microwave. Do they sell just the covers for the microwave? Or will the whole thing need to be replaced? I searched online but most of the parts I can find are for if the microwave isn't working, not cosmetic issues.


"Try entering your microwave model number in websites like these:



Most appliance manufacturers make repair parts available for resale, including plastic moldings. Your model number should be on a white tag either inside the microwave oven door or on the back side of the microwave."

Asked by: Guest | Views: 319
Total answers/comments: 0