|Home » Questions » Information||[ Ask a new question ]|
Why is my mouse not working and overheats when plugged in?
Why is my mouse not working and overheats when plugged in? I plugged in my mouse on the back of the PC and turn it on, it brought me to the screen said that the PC is going to shutdown to prevent damaging the mainboard, also if i plug it on the back of the pc when its on, anything USB related that is plugged on the back of the computer stopped working unless i restart the PC. pls help
|Asked by: Guest | Views: 90|
|Total answers/comments: 0|