This service is in line with the compliance of the renewal / application of new permit or for the purpose of electrical and/ or water connection.
Picture of "Prevent Delinquency Banner"
CLIENT/S : Legitimate Stallholder—Market
Raquel B. Arce; Market AdministratorLOCATION :
Contact/Telephone Number: 253-1324 / 256-2620
Market Operation Division (MOD) OfficeAVAILABILITY:
2nd floor, Gotiaco Building
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM- 5: 00 PMDURATION OF THE SERVICE: 19 minutes & 40 seconds
- Community Tax Certificate (Cedula) based on gross income current year
- Payments of Stall Rentals
- Certificate from the Cooperative/ Association where he/ she is a member
PROCEDURES IN "How to Get Market and No Delinquency Certifications"
|Follow these steps…||Wait while|
|It will take…|
|1. Submit all requirements.||1. Assesses papers submitted|
2. Checks records of market inventory.
3. Forwards assessed papers to another clerk.
4. Checks stall rental record in the logbook.
|2. Pay P40.00 for Market Certifications & No delinquency.||5. Issues Official Receipt (OR) to legitimate stallholders.||Assigned|
|3. Give OR to clerk for the issuance of Market Certification.||6. Interviews stallholder as to purpose on market certification.|
7. Issues & countersigns the market certification .
|4. Get & give the Market Certification to another clerk holding the record of stall rental for countersign.||8. Countersigns the certification as to "no record of delinquency” and forwards it to Market Administrator for signature.||Betty Quiros,|
|9. Signs the Market Certification.||Raquel Bohol–|
|5. Receive the release market certification.||10. Releases the Certification.||Mercedes|