Information, as stated below, that are stored and recorded in the various computer databases of the Cebu City government which the department is maintaining and is allowed for public use is queried according to the format requested by the client.
(Picture) Want to Request Important Files/Data About Cebu City? Follow steps below...
CLIENT/ S : Cebu City Constituents
- Loida A. Antonio
- Supervisor-Developer’s Group:
- Fidel R. Buzon – Real property Tax collection
- Grace T. Baritua – Real Property Tax Assessment
- Antonio Repollo Jr. – Business Permits
- Antonio Cugay Jr. - Urban poor & Senior Citizens
- Supervisor-Developer’s Group Contact/Telephone Number: 412- 0000 loc 504 / 412- 1859
Management of Information & Computer Services (MICS), 5th floor City Hall, Executive Bldg., Cebu CityAVAILABILITY: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 5: 00 PM
DURATION OF THE SERVICE:
- 32 minutes (simple reports)
- 2 days & 27 minutes (complex)
- Letter request addressed to William Cris V. Artajo (Department Head, MICS) stating the information requested, the purpose or intended use of the information, the date and time needed and the complete name, address and contact number of requestor.
- ID of representative/ or authorized person to claim in behalf the requestor.
- "NO charge” noted by the MICS Department Head indicated in the letter of request if service is free of charge.
- Assessment or bill of amount due (for paying clients)
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO GET OTHER DATA OR FACTS ABOUT CEBU CITY
|Follow these steps…||Wait while Person-in-charge…||Approach …||It will take…|
|1. Call/Visit MICS to inquire if information requested can be provided||1. Entertains the client.|
2. Checks availability of data.
|William Cris V. Artajo|
Loida A. Antonio
|2. Submit letter of request addressed to MICS Department Head||3. Receives & assesses letter request.|
4. Forwards request to Department Head
|Sarita Artes – Receiving Clerk of MICS||2 minutes|
|3. Follow up status of request||Loida A. Antonio||5 minutes|
|4. If approved, have your request assessed by the assigned programmer||5. Assigned programmer assesses the request.||Assigned programmer (refer to contact persons)||5 minutes-simple|
2 days – complex*
|5. Present assessment and pay your fee||6. Prepares the data.||Cashiers at the ground floor||5 minutes|
|6. Present your official receipt to assigned programmer||7. receives the Official Receipt (OR).||5 minutes|
|7. Get your requested report||8. Hands out the requested data.||5 minutes|
* Simple reports -reports that will not require programmingSource: Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook
* Complex Reports– reports that needs programming.
This information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.