The Seminar and Fellowship aims to:
- review and update health development programs implemented in schools;
- share effective measures in most commonly encountered medical and dental concerns;
- discuss worktable policies on school violence;
- familiarize new and prospective members with the PSHOA organization and its vision in the promotion and preservation of utmost health; and
- strengthen linkages with school health personnel in Mindanao.
The target participants to this activity are school health personnel (physicians, dentists, nurses and allied professionals) from both public and private institutions.
More information may be inquired from any of the following:
Maria Cheryl A. Hernandez, MD
Chairperson, PSHOA Davao Regional Seminar 2013
Mobile Phone No.: 0917-528-7464
The Private School Health Officers’ Association (PSHOA), Inc.
The Health Services/School Clinic
Lourdes School of Quezon City
Kanlaon St., Sta. Mesa Heights, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 731-5159 local 111
Telefax No.: (02) 931-0731 local 803
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0915-903-3769 (President)
0927-253-3348; 0923-426-7420 (Secretary)
Email Address: email@example.com
Website Address: https://sites.google.com/site/pshoa 1980