This service allows prospective employee (industries, private companies,recruitment agencies) to publicly proclaim job vacancies through tri-media and posting in the DMDP bulletin board in Cebu, Philippines.
Searching for Workers or Job Applicants in Cebu? Follow procedures below.
CLIENT/S : Private companies and recruitment agencies
Jean Marie Brual / Clifford FerrerLOCATION :
Contact/Telephone Number: 253– 9212
Labor and Employment Division, Department of Manpower, Development & Placement (DMDP), Ramos Public MarketAVAILABILITY : Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 5: 00 PM
DURATION OF THE SERVICE: 2 days
- Special Recruitment Authority (SRA) from:
- For overseas companies/industries/recruitment agencies: Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) permit
- For local companies/industries/recruitment agencies (excluding Cebu): Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) permit
- For New enlisted companies link with DMDP:
- Mayor’s Permit
- Department of Trade and Industry or DTI (Business Name)
- Set of Job vacancies
- Contact person with Telephone & Fax No.
- Address and specific Landmark/s
|Wait while Person-in-|
|Approach …||It will take…|
|1. Companies send the list of job vacancies to DMDP via messenger or fax machine.||1. LED Officer receives the list of job vacancies from the companies.||Jean Marie Brual||1 day|
|2. Wait for the confirmation of the DMDP LED Officer of the sent job vacancies.||2. LED Officer encodes all the job vacancies sent by companies in the computer.|
|3. Wait for the advertisement of the job vacancies.||3. LED Officer submits copy of the printed summary of job vacancies to the radio for advertising and to PIO for advertising on the website.|
|4. Make constant follow up about the sent list of|
|4. LED Officer makes posters of job vacancies.|
|5. Make a follow up call to check the list of job vacancies has been posted.||5. LED Officer posts|
job vacancy posters
on the bulletin board.
Source: Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook
This information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.