The Conference aims to:
- foster the spirit of cooperation between and among educators by providing a regular forum for sharing best practices;
- provide administrators, teachers and members of the Board of Trustees/School Governing Board with updates on the K to 12 Basic Education Program; and
- ensure the continuous improvement of PSOs and facilitate the delivery of quality education in line with the international standards.
- one school administrator/director;
- one Chair of the Board of Trustees/School Governing Council;
- two or more teachers (preferably Grades 2 and 8 teachers); and
- two or more teachers/subject area coordinators of Social Studies,
Music, Arts, Physical Education, and Health.
All overseas schools are requested to submit to the CFO Conference Secretariat the names of their representatives on or before April 22, 2013.
More information may be inquired from any of the following:
The Commission on Filipino Overseas (CFO) Conference Secretariat
Telephone Nos.: (+632) 561-8327; 552-4734 to 36
Fax Nos.: (+632) 561-8327 and 561-8332
Email Addresses: info@cfo .gov.ph; email@example.com
Ms. Marie Del Rosario Apattad
Officer-in-Charge, Project Management Division, CFO
Mobile Phone No.: (+63) 917-841-2625
Mr. Paul Vincent U. Avecilla
Senior Emigrant Services Officer, CFO
Mobile Phone No.: (+63) 915-392-4506
Ms. Benilda B. Raro
Emigrant Services Officer II, CFO
Mobile Phone No.: (+63) 915-984-4639