The Convention aims to:
- enhance the district supervisor’s role on effective implementation of K to 12 Curriculum;
- articulate the use of Mother-Tongue-Based Multi-Lingual Education (MTB-MLE) in K to 12 Curriculum and its related instrumentalities;
- strengthen the monitoring and evaluation of school-based management practices through Child and Community Centered Education System (CCCES) relative to K to 12 implementation;
- recognize notable and outstanding accomplishments of the district supervisors in the planning and implementaton of the enhance curriculum; and
- provide updates on pertinent issues concerning the welfare and benefits of the bonafide members of the association.
The target participants to this activity are schools district supervisors, principals¬in-charge of the district/officers-in-charge and principals.
For more information, all concerned may contact any of the following:
Dr. Bernardo N. MascariñaActing President/Gen. VP, PSDSAMobile Phone No.: 0917-585-252 1Telefax No.: (02) 832-0177Email Address: email@example.com
Dr. Aurora O. DivinoPP, Executive Director, PSDSAMobile Phone No.: 09 17-983-3739Telefax No.: (02) 646-1724Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Carmelita P. SottoTreasurer, PSDSAMobile Phone Nos.: 0923-709-83 120918-946-1321Telefax No.: (045) 624-0350Email Address: email@example.com