This is in accordance with the City Ordinance 2000 - Issuance of Travel Line Certificate of PUJ's (Public Utility Jeepneys) in Cebu City, Philippines.
PUJ (Public Utility Jeepney) Operators
Telephone number: 254-0995
3rd Floor, CITOM Planning Section
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Saturday, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Certificate of Registration(C.R.)
- Official Receipt (O.R)
- Certificate of Public Convenience (CPC)
- Franchise Decision
- Picture of unit (side view / front view / rear view), 3r size
- Php 200.00 - Payment of Travel Line Certificate
- Php 200.00 - Smoke Emission Testing Fee of vehicle
- Php 1,600.00 - Php 2,000.00 - Payment of towing fee and administrative penalty
- Plus Storage fee if the vehicle was claimed after cut-off time the following day.
NOTE: If the vehicle failed upon inspection,Procedures on How to Secure or Get Travel Line Certificate in Cebu City, Philippines
- Let the operator fix his unit for the deficiencies
- Re-schedule for inspection
- Then go back to step No. 5
1. Proceed to the 3rd floor and submit the specified requirements. Person-in-charge will evaluate/Check the specified requirements submitted.
2. Proceed to Traffic Violation Bureau (TVB) to pay travel line certificate and smoke emission testing fee. Present certificate of registration (CR) and Official Receipt (OR).
3. Scheduling - Guidelines/Instruction shall be compiled by the operator. Present the paid Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to CITOM impounding, Blk. 27 North Reclamation area for inspection of PUJ unit and smoke emission testing. Submit the unit for inspection.
5. If the vehicle passed upon inspection: Preparation of the Travel Line Certificate and Certificate of Compliance for Smoke Emission. Final printing of travel line certificates.
6. Endorsement of the Travel Line Certificate for committee member signature. Endorse travel line certificates.
Source: Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook
This information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.