The human hand is composed of five (5) fingers. The group of fingers in a hand is popularly called finger family.
Each finger (member) has different names:
- Thumb Finger
- Index Finger or Forefinger
- Middle Finger
- Ring Finger
- Little Finger
And here are the equivalent Cebuano/Bisaya translation of these fingers
Do you know other translations or other Cebuano/Bisaya terms of the fingers? Share to us your ideas in the comment below.
- Thumb finger = Kumagko (pronounced as kuh-mug-kuh)
- Index finger = Igtutudlo (ig-too-tood-lu)
- Middle Finger = Anlalabaw or tungang tudlo (ahn-lah-lah-bao)
- Ring Finger = Singsinganan nga tudlo - (sing-si-ngah-nan)
- Little Finger = Kumingking - (koo-ming-king)
Please support us in writing articles like this by sharing this post
Share this post to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or any social media site. In this way, we will be motivated to write articles you like.
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"Fingers and Its Members English to Cebuano/Bisaya Translation"
was written by Mary
under the Cebu Language
category. It has been read 11145
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 17 March 2021
and updated on 17 March 2021