In relations to the approval by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the amendments to the Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws of CitisecOnline.com, Inc. (COL or the Company) reflecting the change in its corporate name to COL Financial Group, Inc., Citiseconline.com Inc. submitted to the Philippine Stock Exchange a disclosure dated March 14, 2012 containing procedures for updating of Stock Certificates.
In view thereof, the following will be reflected on the Exchange's trading system effective on Wednesday, March 21, 2012:
- Change in corporate name from "CitisecOnline.com, Inc." to "COL Financial Group, Inc."; and
- Change in alias from "Citiseconlnie" to "COL Financial".
Procedures for Changing Old Stock Certificates to New Stock Certificates bearing the Company's new name (COL Financial Group, Inc.):
A. The Company shall, through its stock transfer agent, Professional Stock Transfer, Inc., notify the shareholders on record who have been issued old stock certificates of the availability of the new stock certificates as well as the procedures for claiming the same.
B. To update the old stock certificates to new stock certificates, the shareholder on record must submit the following documents to the Company's stock transfer agent:
1. In case the shareholder is an individual:
- Original stock certificate;
- Photocopy of any valid government issued identification card bearing the picture and signature of the shareholder on record; and
- In case an authorized representative will claim the new stock certificate in behalf of the shareholder on record:
2. In case the shareholder is a corporation:
- Original stock certificate
- Photocopy of the corporation's latest Articles of Incorporation and By-laws;
- Original Secretary's Certificate naming the authorized representatives of the corporate stockholder; and
- Photocopy of any valid government issued identification card bearing the picture and signature of the authorized representative
C. In case of a lost certificate, the shareholder must comply with the requirements set forth under Section 73 of the Corporation Code.
D. Below are the contact details of the Company's stock transfer agent:
Professional Stock Transfer, Inc.
Unit 1003 City and Land Mega Plaza
ADB Avenue corner Garnet Road
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Telephone No.: 687-4053
Fax No.: 687-2733
Contact Person: Leonor M. Robles, Managing Consultant
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
E. Updating of the old stock certificates to new stock certificates is at the option of the shareholder of record. The Company will continue to honor stock certificates bearing the name "CitisecOnline.com, Inc."