The Congress aims to:
- develop and strengthen all forms of education in the field of Home Economics (HE);
- establish and improve the standards of research and service in HE;
- initiate, promote and support legislation and government programs relating to HE profession;
- carry out the objectives of ARAHE in affiliation with other organizations having similar aims and objectives;
- enlighten the participants on the role of HE for regional development; and
- strive for mutual contacts, professional exchanges and amity among members.
The Edukasyong Pantahanan at Pangkabuyahan (EPP) and the Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE) teachers, coordinators, head teachers (HTs), master teachers (MTs), principals and supervisors from both public and private schools are invited to attend this activity.
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
More information may be inquired from:
Ma. Teresa A. Namoro, Ed.D.
Philippine Home Economics Association (PHEA)
Misamis St., Bago Bantay, Quezon City
Telefax Nos.: (02) 926-2233; (02) 921-5630
Mobile Phone No.: 0915-310-4674
Email Address [email protected]
Website Address: http://arahe.asia