|Home » Articles » Events|
Film Showing Project for School Year (SY) 2013-2014 of the Lake Shore Cinema Home Entertainment
1. Dr. Jose Rizal (Ang Paglilitis);
2. El Presidente (General Emilio Aguinaldo Story);
3. Les Miserables (Musical);
4. Fame (Musical);
5. 7 Wonders of Solar System (Science);
6. How the Universe Work (Science);
7. Algebra (Discovering Mathematics);
8. Contagion (Hi, Ni, H7 Virus, Meningitis, Flu Disease Story);
9. Brother Sun Sister Moon (A True Story of St. Francis of Assisi); and
10. Bayaning 3rd World (controversial Story of Dr. Jose Rizal).
This Project aims to educate, enlighten and to promote values oriented programs and activities for indoor and outdoor which will be relevant in shaping the consciousness of the students.
The students and teachers from both public and private secondary schools are invited to watch the movies.
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
More information may be inquired from:
The Lake Shore Cinema Home Entertainment
No. 17 Camia Street Naga City Subdivision
Naga City, Camarines Sur
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0921-498-5858; 0930-662-7512
"Film Showing Project for School Year (SY) 2013-2014 of the Lake Shore Cinema Home Entertainment" was written by admin under the Events category. It has been read times and generated 0 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 0|