The Association of Educators for Interrelated Research and Studies (AEIRS) will conduct a National Seminar-Workshop on Campus Journalism with the theme "Enhancing Skills in Broadcasting, Lay Outing, Cartooning, and News Writing.” The Seminar-Workshop will be conducted on the following dates and venues:
|September 8-10, 2012||DepEd Ecotech, Lahug, Cebu City|
|October 6-8, 2012||National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), Davao City|
|October 19-21, 2012||Teachers Camp, Baguio City|
The Seminar-Workshop aims to:
- develop student’s skill in broadcasting, lay outing, cartooning, and newspaper reporting and writing;
- introduce to them the techniques for effective broadcasting and news reporting and writing; and
- enable them to discover the art of broadcasting.
The topics to be discussed are the following:
- The Broadcast Media;
- School Paper Management and Production; and
- Lay Outing and Cartooning for Newspaper Reporting and Writing.
The target participants to this activity are school administrators, supervisors, principals, head teachers, coordinators, instructors/professors, editor-in-chief or staffers of a school paper, classroom teachers from both public and private schools.
For the confirmation of early registration and for more information, interested individuals may contact:
Association of Educators for Interrelated Research and Studies (AEIRS)
Blk. 12, Lot 19, Verdant Heigths
Multinational Village, Parañaque City
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0915-116-8501; 0939-796-9069
This article was written by admin
under the Events
category. It has been viewed
times and generated 1
comments. The article was created on 26-May-2012