In order to receive call and text with your mobile phone powered by Talk N Text sim card in other country (outside Philippines), you must activate its roaming capability. To activate Talk N Text roaming, follow the procedures below.
To activate Talk N Text Roaming (Voice)
- Before leaving the Philippines, text ROAM ON <country name> and send to 333.
- If you are currently outside the Philippines, text ROAM ON <country supported where you currently residing) and send to 333.
To activate Talk N Text Roaming (SMS or Text Messaging)
- Text ROAM ON and send to 333.
In order to activate SMS (Text) roaming, you need at least P100 balance.
Countries supported by Talk N Text Roaming
- Hong Kong
- Macedonia (Yugoslav Republic)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- United Republic of Tanzania
To deactivate Talk N Text Roaming
- Text ROAM OFF and send to 333. Your roaming will be deactivated after 1 hour.
- If prepaid SMS roaming is active, calls and data will be disabled or deactivated.
- When you return to the Philippines, make sure to deactivate your roaming service in order to receive and send calls and data in the Philippines.
This article was written by admin
under the Mobile Phones
category. It has been viewed
times and generated 26
comments. The article was created on 15-July-2013