In order to receive call and text with your mobile phone powered by Talk N Text sim card in other country (outside Philippines), you must activate its roaming capability. To activate Talk N Text roaming, follow the procedures below.
To activate Talk N Text Roaming (Voice)
- Before leaving the Philippines, text ROAM ON <country name> and send to 333.
- If you are currently outside the Philippines, text ROAM ON <country supported where you currently residing) and send to 333.
To activate Talk N Text Roaming (SMS or Text Messaging)
- Text ROAM ON and send to 333.
In order to activate SMS (Text) roaming, you need at least P100 balance.
Countries supported by Talk N Text Roaming
- Hong Kong
- Macedonia (Yugoslav Republic)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- United Republic of Tanzania
To deactivate Talk N Text Roaming
- Text ROAM OFF and send to 333. Your roaming will be deactivated after 1 hour.
- If prepaid SMS roaming is active, calls and data will be disabled or deactivated.
- When you return to the Philippines, make sure to deactivate your roaming service in order to receive and send calls and data in the Philippines.