SMART Facebook Unli 20 (unlimited facebook surfing online-internet)
Want to get unlimited internet mobile Facebook for only P20 a day? To start, your phone must set up SMART Mobile Internet by texting SET to 211.
Register for SMART Facebook unlimited internet
1. On your phone browser, go to http://m.smart.com.ph/surf.
2. Choose "Facebook” in the "Web Unli Plans” section.
3. Click "Proceed” after reading the Terms and Conditions.
4. You will get a confirmation after a successful registration. (You
will be charged P10 per 30 mins if you access FB via
5. Click on the link you will get in the confirmation page.
6. You can save the Facebook Unli link as a bookmark for easy access. SMART Facebook Unli 20 Frequently Asked Questions: 1. What is Facebook Unli? This offer allows SMART subscribers to access their FB accounts via their mobile phone browser for P20 a day. 2. How do I register to Facebook Unli? To register, go to http://m.smart.com.ph/surf. 3. Do I need a maintaining balance in order to continue using the service? Yes, a minimum balance of P1.00 is required. 4. What will happen if I use Facebook for more than 24 hours? You will be charged P20 if you use Facebook Unli beyond the 24-hour subscription. 5. Can I avail of Facebook Unli if I’m using my cellphone as a PC modem? No. You must use your phone’s browser to avail of the Unli rate. 6. Will I be charged if I browse other sites or if I click on third party advertisements within Facebook? Yes, the charge will be SMART’s standard browsing rate of P10/30 minutes. 7. If I get the Facebook Unli now, close the browser, and use it again later, will I be deducted another P20? No, as long as you are logged in using the link provided for in the Facebook Unli confirmation page. You will only be charged another P20 if you enter BEYOND the 24-hour time frame. 8. Is there a way for me to access my Facebook account without being deducted P20? Yes, by logging on to. The rare is the standard P10/30 mins. 9. Who can register to Facebook Unli? All SMART subscribers (Buddy, Gold, Infinity, and Talk N Text) can avail of the Facebook Unli service.
This article was written by
category. It has been read
times and generated
comments. The article was created on
20 July 2011
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.
Total comments: 39
Comments display order:
New comments first
Old comments first
39 renilda alibango (05 May 2014 9:03 PM)
how to use fb now using load..
38 shella (04 March 2014 8:05 PM)
how to register unli fb 20?
37 shella (04 March 2014 8:04 PM)
how to register in unli fb 20?
36 angelica (04 February 2014 10:07 PM)
there are a good friend
35 vic fontamillas (23 November 2013 2:01 PM)
how to reg to unli 20 pwd b to sa broadband
34 Peter cute (24 September 2013 5:36 PM)
Madali lng mag unli fb xa smart phone nu gah kau wlng alam. .
33 Ashley (05 September 2013 12:53 PM)
32 trisha (30 August 2013 5:33 PM)
how to register smart facebook only 10 pesos
31 Aires A. Arboleras (02 July 2013 8:29 PM)
Pano po mg unli sa facebook paano mg regesterd pls paki reply po pls.44
30 KASEY (31 May 2013 11:30 AM)
WALANG KWENTA.. MABUTI PA ANG GLOBE.. MADAYA TALAGA ANG SMART..
29 charlou (07 March 2013 4:10 PM)
28 flordeliza dela pena (24 January 2013 7:03 PM)
27 roy suezo (23 January 2013 6:50 PM)
paan0 ba mag unlimited sa facebook gamit lang ang cellphone paano mag register para hindi agad maubos ang load?
26 ayesha (02 December 2012 11:09 AM)
wala na bang mas affordable rates ng unli surf ang smart?
25 cristina gaborne (07 November 2012 7:56 PM)
how to join unli facebook.in mobile phone
24 efrael b.maderaje (05 November 2012 1:07 PM)
how to join to the unli facebook in smart?
23 efrael b.maderaje (05 November 2012 1:06 PM)
paano b mag-unli facebook s smart
22 zhingmores (30 September 2012 1:16 PM)
pno b mg unli facebook s smart
21 unsecured kayo! (24 September 2012 10:15 PM)
unsecured connection kahit load lang gamit ko ,di naman ako nag wiwifi!
20 jesslyann gonzales (12 August 2012 3:14 PM)
nag reg aq sa fb bf fb10 1 week ko na gngwa ung ganun khapon lng nngyre na nadeduc aq ng 60 for internet browsing..smantlng nag reply ang 211 skin...
19 jesslyann gonzales (12 August 2012 3:12 PM)
nag register aq ng fb10 at nag rply ang 211 akla ko ok na so nag facebook nko..tpos kinain ang load ko nng tumwag aq sa smart sbi na deduc daw aq for internet browsing dhil d daw aq nkaregister..ok na sna un ang skn lng ang tgal nio ibawas ang load pra sana na monitor ko ung load ko kng nba bawsan xa...so ok na un ..nag registr aq sa fb20 lhat ng procedure sinunod ko tpos
18 JOY MICHELLE BORRO (10 August 2012 3:07 PM)
sayang lang yong load ko takte ... kahit san madaya tlga kayo
17 JOY MICHELLE BORRO (10 August 2012 3:06 PM)
yong nkalagay cookies are not enabled on your browser please adjust this in your security preferences before continuing ... nka enable na man eh.. sayang lg. ung load ko wengya ... daya tlga ng smart kahit san..
16 gago (06 August 2012 6:00 PM)
anakputa walang kwenta naman
15 ms, (31 July 2012 4:47 AM)
sa talk n txt po,txback plz?
14 ms, (31 July 2012 4:45 AM)
paanu po ba makareg unlimited internet sa cellphone?
13 alvin (01 July 2012 5:08 PM)
wala yta mga pakialam
12 elvie bornales (06 June 2012 1:09 PM)
11 nget (03 June 2012 5:01 PM)
panu po ba mag facebook sa smart unlimited dapat.....
10 mardz (02 June 2012 2:38 PM)
how to register an unlimited surfing on mobile phones by using a talk n' text simcard ?
9 mae ann cajegas (25 May 2012 8:57 AM)
8 mae ann cajegas (25 May 2012 8:54 AM)
7 Jhoida Dee Boxx Adiohj (11 May 2012 10:41 AM)
papano ba magamit ang allcalls 20
6 Resannie (15 April 2012 10:11 PM)
5 nuel22 (09 April 2012 6:33 PM)
paano po ba mag register sa facebook unli 20 ?
4 mariamert (06 April 2012 7:01 PM)
paano po ba ma unlisurf?i need ur help
3 mariamert (06 April 2012 6:49 PM)
hi every one nice to meet u
2 arlo1220 (20 November 2011 2:40 AM)
1 annecute (23 July 2011 11:54 AM)