|Home » Articles » Mobile Phones|
SMART Facebook Unli 20 (unlimited facebook surfing online-internet)
Want to get unlimited internet mobile Facebook for only P20 a day? To start, your phone must set up SMART Mobile Internet by texting SET to 211.
Register for SMART Facebook unlimited internet
1. On your phone browser, go to http://m.smart.com.ph/surf.
2. Choose "Facebook” in the "Web Unli Plans” section.
3. Click "Proceed” after reading the Terms and Conditions.
4. You will get a confirmation after a successful registration. (You will be charged P10 per 30 mins if you access FB via http://m/facebook.com.)
5. Click on the link you will get in the confirmation page.
6. You can save the Facebook Unli link as a bookmark for easy access.
SMART Facebook Unli 20 Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is Facebook Unli?
This offer allows SMART subscribers to access their FB accounts via their mobile phone browser for P20 a day.
2. How do I register to Facebook Unli?
To register, go to http://m.smart.com.ph/surf.
3. Do I need a maintaining balance in order to continue using the service?
Yes, a minimum balance of P1.00 is required.
4. What will happen if I use Facebook for more than 24 hours?
You will be charged P20 if you use Facebook Unli beyond the 24-hour subscription.
5. Can I avail of Facebook Unli if I’m using my cellphone as a PC modem?
No. You must use your phone’s browser to avail of the Unli rate.
6. Will I be charged if I browse other sites or if I click on third party advertisements within Facebook?
Yes, the charge will be SMART’s standard browsing rate of P10/30 minutes.
7. If I get the Facebook Unli now, close the browser, and use it again later, will I be deducted another P20?
No, as long as you are logged in using the link provided for in the Facebook Unli confirmation page. You will only be charged another P20 if you enter BEYOND the 24-hour time frame.
8. Is there a way for me to access my Facebook account without being deducted P20?
Yes, by logging on to. The rare is the standard P10/30 mins.
9. Who can register to Facebook Unli?
All SMART subscribers (Buddy, Gold, Infinity, and Talk N Text) can avail of the Facebook Unli service.
Use English language when posting comments. Non-english language will not be published. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend. No textspeak please. (Examples of textspeaks to avoid are plz (for please), u (for you), ty (for thank you), gud, (for good), nyt (for night), etc.)
|Total comments: 39||1 2 3 »|
|1-15 16-30 31-39|
We aim to provide accurate and updated information. Please help us improve our article. Contact us here.