Want to get unlimited internet mobile Facebook for only P20 a day? To start, your phone must set up SMART Mobile Internet by texting SET to 211.
Register for SMART Facebook unlimited internet
1. On your phone browser, go to http://m.smart.com.ph/surf.
2. Choose "Facebook” in the "Web Unli Plans” section.
3. Click "Proceed” after reading the Terms and Conditions.
4. You will get a confirmation after a successful registration. (You
will be charged P10 per 30 mins if you access FB via
5. Click on the link you will get in the confirmation page.
6. You can save the Facebook Unli link as a bookmark for easy access.
This offer allows SMART subscribers to access their FB accounts via their mobile phone browser for P20 a day.
2. How do I register to Facebook Unli?
To register, go to http://m.smart.com.ph/surf.
3. Do I need a maintaining balance in order to continue using the service?
Yes, a minimum balance of P1.00 is required.
4. What will happen if I use Facebook for more than 24 hours?
You will be charged P20 if you use Facebook Unli beyond the 24-hour subscription.
5. Can I avail of Facebook Unli if I’m using my cellphone as a PC modem?
No. You must use your phone’s browser to avail of the Unli rate.
6. Will I be charged if I browse other sites or if I click on third party advertisements within Facebook?
Yes, the charge will be SMART’s standard browsing rate of P10/30 minutes.
7. If I get the Facebook Unli now, close the browser, and use it again later, will I be deducted another P20?
No, as long as you are logged in using the link provided for in the Facebook Unli confirmation page. You will only be charged another P20 if you enter BEYOND the 24-hour time frame.
8. Is there a way for me to access my Facebook account without being deducted P20?
Yes, by logging on to. The rare is the standard P10/30 mins.
9. Who can register to Facebook Unli?
All SMART subscribers (Buddy, Gold, Infinity, and Talk N Text) can avail of the Facebook Unli service.
"SMART Facebook Unli 20 (unlimited facebook surfing online-internet)" was written by admin under the Mobile Phones category. It has been read times and generated 39 comments. The article was created on .
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.
nag register aq ng fb10 at nag rply ang 211 akla ko ok na so nag facebook nko..tpos kinain ang load ko nng tumwag aq sa smart sbi na deduc daw aq for internet browsing dhil d daw aq nkaregister..ok na sna un ang skn lng ang tgal nio ibawas ang load pra sana na monitor ko ung load ko kng nba bawsan xa...so ok na un ..nag registr aq sa fb20 lhat ng procedure sinunod ko tpos
yong nkalagay cookies are not enabled on your browser please adjust this in your security preferences before continuing ... nka enable na man eh.. sayang lg. ung load ko wengya ... daya tlga ng smart kahit san..