National Seminar-Workshops on Preschool or Kindergarten Education
The Philippine Association for the Career Advancement of Educators
(PACAE) will conduct the National Seminar-Workshops on Preschool or
Kindergarten Education for preschool or kindergarten teachers, preschool
coordinators, principals, head teachers, district/education
supervisors, and students with major in Early Childhood Education (ECE),
and other interested parents on the following schedules and venues with
topics and objectives:
Schedule and Venue
June 1-3, 2011
Tagaytay International Convention Center Tagaytay City
July 30 - August 1, 2011
Mindanao Training and Resource Center,
DMSF Drive, Bahada Davao City
August 20-22, 2011
Heritage Resort of Caoayan
Caoayan, Vigan, Ilocos Sur
Module 1: Enhancing Quality in Preschool/Kindergarten Education
1. Equip preschool teachers with better understanding of the developmental characteristics of the young learners;
2. Develop their skills in setting up the learning environment, and in establishing routines using positive guidance; and
3. Explain the basic principles in planning developmentally appropriate practices or activities.
July 16-18, 2011
Romulo Hall Teachers Camp Baguio City
Module 2: Developing and and Enhancing the Early Childhood Learning Environment
1. Guide preschool teachers in setting up and maintaining high-activity, low stress, safe and healthy learning environments for young learners;
2. Promote their capabilities in creating innovative and interesting learning centers;
3. Train them in preparing or improvising developmentally appropriate and attractive visual aids and materials; and
4. Develop their skills in managing and guiding young learners with problems by creating environments conducive to learning.
The registration fees are as follows: the regular fee is PhP2,200.00; the early registrants will pay PhP2,000.00; PACAE members, PhP1,800.00 and students of ECE, PhP1,800.00. The registration fee will cover the speakers' fee, lunch (2), snacks (5), hand-outs and certificates. Accommodation is not included in the registration fee. A low cost lodging will be recommended by the organizers.
For confirmation of attendance and other inquiries, visit the PACAE Office at GA Tower 1 Unit 1815, 83 EDSA, Mandaluyong City, or contact the PACAE Secretariat at mobile phone nos.: 0917-814-5388; 0917-209-3519 and 0920-929-0432 or send a message through their e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"National Seminar-Workshops on Preschool or Kindergarten Education" was written by admin under the Philippine Government category. It has been read times and generated 4 comments. The article was created on .
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.