|Schedule and Venue||Topic||Objective|
|June 1-3, 2011|
Tagaytay International Convention Center Tagaytay City
July 30 - August 1, 2011
Mindanao Training and Resource Center,
DMSF Drive, Bahada Davao City
August 20-22, 2011
Heritage Resort of Caoayan
Caoayan, Vigan, Ilocos Sur
|Module 1: Enhancing Quality in Preschool/Kindergarten Education||1. Equip preschool teachers with better understanding of the developmental characteristics of the young learners;|
2. Develop their skills in setting up the learning environment, and in establishing routines using positive guidance; and
3. Explain the basic principles in planning developmentally appropriate practices or activities.
July 16-18, 2011
Romulo Hall Teachers Camp
|Module 2: Developing and|
and Enhancing the Early Childhood Learning Environment
|1. Guide preschool teachers in setting up and maintaining high-activity, low stress, safe and healthy learning environments for young learners;|
2. Promote their capabilities in creating innovative and interesting learning centers;
3. Train them in preparing or
appropriate and attractive visual aids and materials; and
4. Develop their skills in managing and guiding young learners with problems by creating environments conducive to learning.
The registration fees are as follows: the regular fee is PhP2,200.00; the early registrants will pay PhP2,000.00; PACAE members, PhP1,800.00 and students of ECE, PhP1,800.00. The registration fee will cover the speakers' fee, lunch (2), snacks (5), hand-outs and certificates. Accommodation is not included in the registration fee. A low cost lodging will be recommended by the organizers.
For confirmation of attendance and other inquiries, visit the PACAE Office at GA Tower 1 Unit 1815, 83 EDSA, Mandaluyong City, or contact the PACAE Secretariat at mobile phone nos.: 0917-814-5388; 0917-209-3519 and 0920-929-0432 or send a message through their e-mail address: [email protected]