The Plan Philippines will conduct a Consultative Meeting Cum Workshop
with the DepEd officials and staff on September 15-16, 2011 at Tiara
Oriental Hotel, Makati City.
The activity aims to:
The participants from the DepEd to this activity are the following:
- present the education projects envisaged for School Year (SY) 2011-2012 to DepEd officials and staff concerned;
- plan and coordinate their projects from inception to completion; and
- ensure the project completion on time within the cost/budget and according to the required quality standard.
For more information, contact Dr. Nora N. Quetulio, Country Programme Advisor for Learning, No. 51 B Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue corner Dian Street, 1235 Makati City through telephone nos.: (02) 844-2175 to 78 local 123 and telefax no.: (02) 4596005.
- Director of the Bureau of Elementary Education (BEE) and one personnel/staff from each of the following divisions: Curriculum Development Division (CDD); Special Education Division (SPED); and Staff Development Division (SDD);
- Regional Directors (RDs) and Assistant Regional Directors (ARDs) of DepEd Regions VIII and IV-B (MIMAROPA);
- Schools Division/City Superintendents (SDSs) of Plan Philippines partner school divisions: East Samar, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, North and West Samar, and Southern Leyte; and
- Chief of the Planning and Programming Division-Office of Planning Service (PPD-OPS).
This article was written by admin
under the Schools / Universities
category. It has been viewed
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 15-September-2011