As per DepEd Order No. 88, s. 2012 entitled Conduct of the Schools Division Superintendents Examination, the 2013 Schools Division Superintendents Examination also known as the Educational Management Test (EMT) shall be administered by the Department of Education (DepEd) through the National Education Testing and Research Center (NETRC) on April 7, 2013 (Sunday) at the Fort Bonifacio High School located at J.P. Rizal Extension, West Rembo, Makati City.
Regional, division and district supervisors, public elementary and secondary school principals, division chiefs in the bureaus/centers/services in the central office (CO) and regional offices (ROs), administrators and professors in the private colleges and universities who hold Certificate of Registration as professional teachers issued by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) shall be allowed to take the test upon filing of applications.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications and submit the corresponding requirements:
- Education - at least MA, MAEd, MAT, or any related master's degree with educational specialization - Transcript of Records;
- Experience - at least five years experience in administration and instructional supervision with a salary grade of at least P3 (SG 21) - Service Record;
- Performance - duly certified ratings for the last two semesters which must be at least Very Satisfactory (VS);
- Eligibility - Career Executive Service Eligible (CESE), Career Service Executive Eligible (CSEE) and passers of the Career Executive Officers (CEO) Written Examination - Certification from Civil Service Commission (CSC)/Career Executive Service Board (CESB); and
- Age - not beyond sixty-one (61) years old on the date of examination - Birth Certificate.
The examination shall cover the following domains:
- Policy Action and Educational Planning (PAEP)
- Curriculum Reform, Management, and Evaluation of Learning Outcomes (CRMELO);
- Research and Evaluation (RE);
- Educational Administration and Management (EAM); and
- Integration (Essay).
The following steps shall be strictly observed:
- Applicants must secure application forms from the division offices (DOs);
- Applicants must submit the required documents and pay the registration fee of Two Thousand Pesos (P 2,000.00) to the Division Collecting Officers;
- The SDS shall evaluate the documents from the applicants and submit to the Personnel Division, CO the list of qualified applicants with their duly validated documents;
- All EMT registration fee collections (supported with an official list of examinees certified by the SDS) shall be remitted intact to the Cash Division, CO either through cash or demand draft. Likewise, designated NETRC Collecting Officer shall issue an official receipt (OR) to acknowledge receipt of collections. Qualified EMT applicants may pay directly to the Cash Division, CO; and
- Collections shall be deposited to the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP)-NETRC Trust Account, to partially cover the expenses which will be incurred in the implementation of the said testing project such as printing of test materials, traveling expenses of monitors, supplies and materials and other incidental expenses.
Examinees are required to be at the testing venue at least one hour before the start of the examination at exactly 8:00 a.m.
Disbursements which are chargeable to said collections shall be subject to the existing accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
Immediate dissemination of this information is desired.