Home » Classified Ads » Services » Child & Elderly Care

we provide honest maids, yaya or cook

Ad Type: Offer | Location: Cebu City
| Views: | Comments: | 05 July 2013
PINOY SERVICES

EXCELLENT SERVICES is what we can offer to our customers. BE ONE OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS.
PINOY SERVICES is famous for its fast replacement caused other agencies don’t mind if their customers are asking for replacement. But in PINOY SERVICES, replacement or new contract we treat them the same and we even priorities the replacement. Most of our clients know each other because we have word of mouth from our previous customers. We give them a good service that is why they recommend us with their co-workers, relatives, friends, family etc.

It is the only agency in Cebu City that gives replacements in less than 2 weeks or even sometimes that day that you call for replacement. Other agencies give replacement after 1 month or 2 months but with PINOY SERVICES we understand the burden that you will feel if you’re not satisfied with your worker. Our maids, babysitter or cook have bio-data, barangay clearance, police clearance (NBI), character references, pictures and finger print. To assure the safety of our customers we don’t recommend the applicants if they don’t have original of all the needed requirements..

We are also proud to say that our cash out is the cheapest. And almost all are applicants stay with their employers for 1 year and even some stay for 3 years in their employer it is because we encourage them to continue with their employers.

CONTACT US
(032) 4213464, (032) 3615497, 639226769863,639062969862 or 639472141626
Pinoyservices8@gmail.com
OFFICE HOURS | 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Mondays to Saturdays.
12 noon – 5:00 pm Sundays.

Entrance Of Sto.Nino Village Banilad Cebu City

Our fees are the following:
FINDERS FEE ₱1800
OFFICE FEE ₱200
PLACEMENT FEE (DEDUCTABLE TO THE HELPER) ₱500
SALARY OF THE APPLICANTS IS ₱3000 UP
PINOY SERVICES staffs are friendly, decent, approachable, kind, professionals and most of all helpful. We understand the difficulties that the employer will encounter when they don’t have applicant at home to take care of their babies or do the household chores. That is why we always try are best to replace so fast. The employer is entitled for three (3) times replacement for any reasons. And if in case the applicant asked for the replacement they will inform the employer first then wait for their replacement. We are proud to say that we are the only agency in Cebu that give replacement so fast in less than 2 weeks you have replacement guarantee.
Interview will be held in our office. Once you who hired the applicant we will give you copy of the contract and the Xerox copy of the applicant paper. Call us and be one of our happy customers..

PINOY SERVICES is giving good service already since before and now we even aim more to give excellent service to our valued customers. We always listen to the suggestions of our valued customers.

1. Need a maid, cook or babysitter
2. Fast replacement, Reliable and Trained
3. No more worries, no need to wait so long
4. Guarantee replacement in less than 2 weeks.

Share this Ad

Advertised by

pinoy Phone Number:
Tags: maids
Total comments: 851 2 3 »
Robertdug   (28 January 2021 5:00 PM) [Entry]

Effective organizations are able to achieve a huge audience through their marketing techniques. Nowadays, it's straightforward to do just that on-line. With good online video marketing content material, you may encourage your self to everyone quickly. The guidelines on this page can help.
https://365.xxxwww1.com/k62/

If you produce a online video for marketing reasons keep it below 2 minutes. You desire your target audience to look at the entire information, and if it is very long you may probably get rid of people as they click on away. You can always continue a imagined or concept within a followup online video as needed.

Don't only count on videos within your marketing campaign. They can be fantastic marketing resources, however, they ought to not swap your other marketing and advertising tactics. Video lessons must not replace content production like content creation or writing a blog. Video lessons should merely be used to improve the content material within your marketing plan and to build up your website link profile.

If you're selling an item, build a video clip which conveys your clients ways to use the product. Start with starting the box, run by means of the best way to input it with each other, then suggest to them how they can make use of it. This may cause them appreciate just how much you value your customers.
https://365.xxxwww1.com/k63/

Inside your video marketing, permit the viewer know why it is that you offer the goods and services that you simply do. They could very easily see everything you supply, but tell them the true reason for it. Wide open, traditional and honest conversation engenders rely on, which engages new viewers and maintains prior buyers.

Video clips have to be personalized to capture the viewer's focus. Be entertaining, warm and friendly, quiet and comfortable plus your watchers won't modify the route, as they say. The better open and genuine you happen to be, the better obtained you may be. Stick with issues you're really enthusiastic about as that can come out in your demeanor.

Be sure that your videos are marketed in a two-retract trend. Enable your overall central viewers recognize that new content is up, through your blog site and email or news letter listing. Nonetheless, also make sure to advertise it to new followers by means of social media blogposts and search engine marketing strategies affordable.
https://365.xxxwww1.com/k64/

Anytime any person openly asks an issue within the remarks in your videos, take into account if you can respond to them in yet another video. If you consider regarding this, you can make a amusing answer which supplies them the information they look for together with a fun video if other folks wish to view, every one of the better!

Keep in mind what power video marketing has around other social networking types. Flickr, Facebook and blogs are all written text methods. Only by means of video articles your emotion, and energy comes by way of. Body terminology is said to be nearly all conversation, and lacking a face to face reaching, a youtube video is your following-best bet.
https://365.xxxwww1.com/k65/

Be sure that your video tutorials have summaries or perhaps transcripts of your articles. The various search engines could not but listen to or observe videos to crawl them effectively. So, an intensive explanation in the textual content or code will be the best option at having your video rated effectively.

In case you are just starting video marketing, then obtain a online video up once you can. Learning tips and techniques and understanding idea and planning will be all great. Nevertheless, there is absolutely no more efficient instructor than testing. Buy your initially video up and you will definitely study a great deal.

You ought to now have a much better comprehension of the way to get noticed quickly with video tutorials. You will discover the cabability to develop a community-broad audience. Advertising by means of video clips will help you get on path to satisfy your objectives.
Links:
https://365.xxxwww1.com/k66/
https://365.xxxwww1.com/k67/
https://365.xxxwww1.com/k68/

VinceAmela   (28 January 2021 4:38 PM) [Entry]

Productive enterprises can easily attain a big potential audience by way of their marketing methods. These days, it's easy to accomplish that on the internet. With excellent video marketing content, you are able to advertise yourself around the world quickly. The tips in this article may help.
https://365.xxxwww1.com/r8a/

Once you create a video for marketing functions keep it beneath 2 moments. You need your potential audience to view the entire meaning, and if it is too long you can expect to probably shed people while they simply click off of. You can proceed a imagined or concept in the followup movie as needed.

Don't only rely on video lessons within your advertising campaign. These are fantastic marketing and advertising equipment, nevertheless, they ought to not replace your other marketing and advertising tactics. Videos should not change information creation like article writing or running a blog. Video tutorials ought to basically be used to increase the content inside your advertising campaign and to build up your hyperlink portfolio.

If you're promoting a product or service, build a online video which shows your potential customers how to operate the product or service. You can start with opening the box, run via how you can input it jointly, after which demonstrate to them how they can apply it. This makes them take pleasure in just how much you admiration your prospects.
https://365.xxxwww1.com/r8b/

Inside your video marketing, allow the viewer know why it is you provide you with the services or products that you simply do. They are able to very easily see the things you provide, but inform them the reason behind it. Available, genuine and candid communication engenders believe in, which engages new viewers and maintains prior purchasers.

Videos must be personalized to catch the viewer's consideration. Be fun, pleasant, quiet and confident along with your watchers won't change the channel, as it were. The greater open and truthful you are, the better obtained you will be. Stick with topics you're really passionate about as that will turn out within your manner.

Ensure your video lessons are marketed in the two-retract style. Let your overall central target audience understand that new content is up, via your website and e-mail or newsletter list. Nonetheless, also ensure that you promote it to new visitors through social media content and search engine optimisation techniques affordable.
https://365.xxxwww1.com/r8c/

Anytime anyone requests a matter in the comments in your video clips, look at when you can answer them in an additional video clip. If you believe regarding this, it is possible to develop a amusing response which gives them with the info they seek in addition to a entertaining video clip if other folks want to see, all the much better!

Recall what potential marketing with video has above other social networking kinds. Flickr, Facebook and blogs are text methods. Only through movie content your feelings, and energy will come via. Entire body terminology is reported to be the majority of conversation, and short of a face to face reaching, a video is your next-best choice.
https://365.xxxwww1.com/r8d/

Ensure your video clips have summaries and even transcripts from the information. The various search engines are unable to but listen to or watch video clips to list them precisely. So, a thorough information in the text or program code will probably be your best bet at having your movie rated nicely.

When you are just starting video marketing, then have a video clip up when you can. Researching strategies and studying idea and preparation is actually all excellent. Even so, there is no more potent educator than testing. Buy your first online video up and you will probably become familiar with a great deal.

You need to now have a better idea of ways to get noticed easily with video clips. You will discover the opportunity to create a community-vast target audience. Marketing and advertising via video lessons will assist you to hop on track in order to meet your desired goals.
Links:
https://365.xxxwww1.com/r70/
https://365.xxxwww1.com/r71/
https://365.xxxwww1.com/r72/

Jerome Wu   (27 January 2021 1:06 PM) [Entry]

we need the 2 helper

ariane m.   (14 October 2020 1:59 PM) [Entry]

Hi, I am looking for maid. She is responsible for cleaning, cooking and doing the laundry. Starting salary is 4,500 pesos. Thank you. My contact number is 09086151970.

Trixia Sta. Teresa   (22 December 2019 9:36 PM) [Entry]

Hi. I'm a single working mother and I'm looking for a baby sitter who can watch my child and can do house chores if i’m at work. Starting salary is 4,500php. Salary increase is given based on the helper's performance. Residing in Lapu-Lapu City area. If interested, please don't hesitate to contact me at:

09155699084 (Globe)
trixiasta.teresa@gmail.com (Gmail)

Ghada mokhtar   (19 December 2019 6:42 PM) [Entry]

Hi, I am looking for a live-in nanny to come to Dubai. I need a good nanny who can clean very good and tidy the house and honest and trust worthy and kind with kids.
I live in Dubai, this is my what's app number +971506521798
My email is ghada.mokhtar@hotmail.com
Salary is 410 Dollars , send your CV on email or on what's app

Ghada mokhtar   (19 December 2019 6:40 PM) [Entry]

Hi, I am looking for a live-in nanny to come to Dubai. I need a good nanny who can clean very good and tidy the house and honest and trust worthy and kind with kids.
I live in Dubai, this is my what's app number +971506521798
My email is ghada.mokhtar@hotmail.com

John Vincent   (23 September 2019 6:18 PM) [Entry]

I am looking for a babysitter. No other duties. Just to take care of my child. No more no less. Babysitter only.
Need it ASAP.
Can work 7am-7pm. 2 days-off.
Salary: P4000-P4500

Kindly contact me @ 09275346366

John Vincent   (23 September 2019 6:17 PM) [Entry]

I am looking for a babysitter. No other duties. Just to take care of my child. No more no less. Babysitter only.
Need it ASAP.
Can work 7am-7pm. 2 days-off.

Kindly contact me @ 09275346366

ChenniperB. Pangatungan   (25 August 2019 1:59 PM) [Entry]

Hi !! Im looking for househelper who can cook, clean and do the laundry.

Lovely Daguplo   (20 August 2019 3:23 PM) [Entry]

Hello, we need a househelper ASAP. Please reach us through this number 09774981507/ 09094523669. Thank you.

Sawan   (31 July 2019 1:51 PM) [Entry]

Need a maid for cleaning

Ahmed   (24 June 2019 5:00 AM) [Entry]

I need housemaid to work in saudia Arabia Jeddah salary is 1500 Saudi reals my E.M basselnoor @hotmail.com mobile +966 561010636

robert and tess   (21 June 2019 5:45 PM) [Entry]

looking for helper 4,500 start own room TV internet . 13th month 2 days off month no children just basic duties. write e mail

yurelly love senarillos   (21 June 2019 12:44 PM) [Entry]

Hello, i need a house helper, as soon as possible. Can you contact me? 09954281235. I want to talk for more details. Thank you

Jasper Lubaton   (13 June 2019 10:23 PM) [Entry]

Hi, Im looking for All around helper. Main duties are Cleaning, Cooking, Laundry. Monday to Saturday. Starting salary is 4500.00 with 13 month Bonus. Location is Babag II, Lapu-lapu City.

Hyacinth Sanchez   (10 June 2019 1:27 PM) [Entry]

Hi. I'm currently a 4-month-pregnant mom and I'm looking for a helper that can assist me with my baby in the future. Starting salary is 3,500php. Salary increase is given based on the helper's performance. Residing in Cebu City area. If interested, please don't hesitate to contact me at:

09452958782 (Globe)
hycnthsnchz@gmail.com (Gmail)

Jelia   (06 June 2019 10:21 PM) [Entry]

Looking for an all around helper. Also looking for a Senior Caregiver for my father.

Jeffrey T Solicfian   (29 May 2019 4:01 PM) [Entry]

Hi, Im looking for a yaya to watch over my 4 y.o daughter. Monday to Saturday. Starting salary is 4500.00 and will increase after 3 months. Location is Calawisan, Lapu-lapu City.

Call me at 09560762655.

Betty   (27 May 2019 9:09 PM) [Entry]

A happy family looking for househelp in Lapu-Lapu City. Must be good in cooking and light household cleaning. Stay in and 5K starting salary. If interested send text to 09177247286. Needed ASAP.

Anne   (25 May 2019 8:08 PM) [Entry]

Hi! We are looking for yaya of a 1yr 6months son and can do light household chores, will serve only me and my son. No need for laundry. Location San Fernando Cebu. Stay in is a must and a day off per week. Starting salary 6k with bonus depending upon the performance. If interested please call 09420519161 or email jermin.esbra@gmail.com.

Tata   (23 May 2019 7:59 PM) [Entry]

Hi. Looking for 2 househelp to take care of my elderly parents and will also clean the house and backyards. Starting salary 6k each. We are from Linao, Talisay City, Cebu.

ena   (16 May 2019 6:03 PM) [Entry]

Hello, we live in Loay,Bohol and I am looking for a maid that will ba a companion for my elderly mother, all the maid needs to do is to make sure she eats breakfast and lunch. light household work laundry, wash dishes, etc and by afternoon all her choirs are done starting salary 3,500 and bonuses every month

kenzou   (07 May 2019 7:41 PM) [Entry]

Hi I'm looking for yaya for my 6months old baby at the same maid starting salary at 3500 stay in, location talisay city..pls contact 09225221488

MFinnernep   (03 May 2019 3:30 PM) [Entry]

hi to all! give me plpase funny cats videofs on yourtube

Rebecca Bestorillo   (29 April 2019 11:40 PM) [Entry]

Hi Im looking for a househelp. starting 4k working days mondays to saturdays sunday day off. Calawisan lapu-lapu city

Cielo Dumaguit   (24 April 2019 7:09 AM) [Entry]

Hi, I am looking for a stay-in house yaya for a 5-yr old kid. Starting salary is Php4000/month. Working days will be from Mondays-Saturdays. Sunday will be her day-off. From Babag 1, Lapu-lapu City

Julybear   (21 April 2019 7:04 PM) [Entry]

Hi, I am looking for a stay-in house maid and yaya at same time. Starting salary is 4000php. Working days will be from Saturday to Friday and every Sunday, Day-Off), From Pajo Lapu-lapu City.

Kenzou   (17 April 2019 9:10 AM) [Entry]

Hi im looking for yaya for my 5 months old baby... Starting salary at 3500..

SHIELA HISOLA   (05 April 2019 6:44 PM) [Entry]

Hi,
I am looking for a yaya asap.I have a 2 years old son.I am from Buaya Lapu-Lapu.Thanks

1-30 31-60 61-85