Cement price may vary by brand and by region or province.
Cement price ranges from P225 to P260. This is the price of Excel Holcim Cement which is one of the popular and best cement in the Philippines.
How about cement prices in Manila, Cebu, or Davao?
Those are big provinces.
Those who are living in big provinces or highly urbanized cities where the cement manufacturers are established can get a cheaper price of cement.
Tips in Buying a Cement at Cheaper Price
- Canvass the cement distributors for the best or cheapest price.
- Talk to the owner (or person-in-charge) of the store and negotiate for a lower price.
- If you buy in high volume of cement bags, negotiate at the cheapest price if possible.
- If you own a truck, try to negotiate at a lower price due to self-hauling of the cement bags by your own truck.
- If you live in a small province or rural areas, try to canvass cement in big cities such Davao City, Cebu, Quezon City, Iloilo. Compare their prices to your local store's prices and you'll see the big difference. Calculate how much you can save (consider paying labor or transpo). There are cement distributors in big cities who offer free delivery to local areas.