|Home » Classified Ads » Services » Educational Plan|
FOREIGN LANGUAGE TRAINING
Ad Type: Looking For | Location: Outside Cebu
| Views: | Comments: | 04 February 2013
LEARN KOREAN LANGUAGE
80 HOURS TESDA ACCREDITED AND 40 HRS TRAINING
Our referral program rewards you for the privilege in studying at First Alliance 100% FREE..and enjoy the same privilege with your friends, family and co-students.
And Be a Part of FIRST ALLIANCE FAMILY!!!
At First Alliance you will always be FIRST!!!
TESDA REGISTERED NTR.201113011228
RECOGNIZED BY POEA
RECOGNIZED BY OWWA
80 hrs KOREAN LANGUAGE (Basic-Advance)
40 hrs KOREAN BASIC
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
CALL US AT (02) 3760922
"WITH ACTUAL COMPUTER REGULATED EXAMINATION”
• We Offer you the Basic and Direct Approach in Passing the KLT Test.
• We Give you the Techniques that usually appear in the previous KLT 1,2,3,4,5 6, 7th and 8th exams
• (Includes KLT Manuals, KLT 1-8 Exams Compilation, CD’s and FREE PREPARATORY BATTERY REVIEW PRIOR TO EXAM DATE)
Korean 1 is an introductory Korean language course designed for students with zero knowledge of Korean. This module delves on the essentials of the language beginning with the introduction of the alphabet, phonetics, and sentence patterns. Specifically, it covers the following: vowels and consonants, rudimentary rules of pronunciation, Sino-Korean and pure Korean numerals, basic grammar rules and sentence patterns, and simple dialogues and conversations. The whole program aims to assist students acquire basic competency in 4 aspects of communication - speaking, listening, writing, and reading - through a combination of various teaching approaches and learning activities.
Korean 2 is a continuation of Korean 1, which aims to enhance basic competency in the language through acquisition of new vocabularies and their application to more complex sentence structures. The course will also introduce new speech styles and expressions that will cover the following topics: imperative/command sentences in formal form; basic prepositions; pre-positive/ suggestive exchanges; object, time and action-location particles; rules of pronunciation for special syllabic pairs, etc.
Upon completion of Korean 2, students will be able to read with improved comprehension, write with much creativity through an expanded vocabulary; formulate questions and answers with proper conjugations; and speak with enhanced confidence.
OUR INSTRUCTORS QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor of Arts in Asian Studies Major in Korean Language
• Graduates of Jeonju University Cheollabukdo, South Korea Major in Korean Literature
• TOPIK PASSERS- Test of Proficiency in Korean
• Language Translator
• TESDA KOREAN LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR
• EPS-KLT PASSERS
• POEA- Korean Language instructor( Refresher Course)
• WITH TESDA-Training Methodology (TM1) and Assessment Methodology (AM1) Training Program( It means our instructors had completed the competencies required by the TESDA-POEA accrediting agency)
Share this Ad
Advertised byfirstal2012 Phone Number:
|Total comments: 0|