Home » Questions » Banking [ Ask a new question ]

Opening a new account

I just recently acquired my TIN number from the BIR. Since I’m a foreign national with residency in Mabalacat Pampanga RP and permanent residencey in the USA, would it be possible for me to open a savings or checking account in your bank. I am retired on United States Navy pension United States Social Security pension, and a International Association of Machinists Union pension.

Asked by: Michael Keith Burns | Views: 20
Total answers/comments: 0