II Directions: Write TRUE if the statement is True and FALSE if it is otherwise. 11. Communication
"12. Communication is the reason society exist.
13. Through communication people can reveal and share their feelings, teach and clarify information and criticize others. 14. In the model created by Schramm he added barriers in the Shannon-Weaver Model.
15. Noise may affect and change the process of communication.
16. Communication Breakdown happens immediately when there is noise/barriers in communication.
17. Difference in culture and language cannot affect communication in any way.
18. Noise from pets inside the house is considered as internal noise.
19. When communicating with people it is important to make assumptions right away to prove it later
20. In order to make the conversation exciting it is important to keep the listener hanging by leaving some information untold.