What does the spanner symbol mean next to the power button
My wl70t60d machine turns on but won't work. When I stopped it beeped about 10 times and then the spanner lit up next to the power button. What's wrong?
"@jaffa2018 the spanner icon is the service light. According to the manual try this:
The service light (spanner icon) is flashing.
1. Turn your machine off at the wall.
2. Wait 1 minute and turn it back on.
3. Check your machine is level (refer to installation instructions pages 2 – 4).
4. Remove load and retry.
5. Put through a RINSE and SPIN cycle.
6. If the fault re-occurs repeat steps 1 and 2.
Let us know what happens when you do so."