Home » Questions » Information [ Ask a new question ]

What is this and how do I fix it?

What is this and how do I fix it?

Does anyone know what this is??? It's just a perfect bar across my TV screen and it's driving me nuts! I'm used to the normal pixel dying but I've never had one look like this it's just perfectly down the center and all crisp lines? It does it no matter what and I've tried adjusting the picture but it never goes away.


Asked by: Guest | Views: 264
Total answers/comments: 1
Xwsguv [Entry]

atorvastatin price <a href="https://lipiws.top/">lipitor drug</a> lipitor canada