The best thing to do is to go to your branch of account or the BDO branch where you've opened the account. You can also visit any BDO branch and ask for help to retrieve your lost account number.
If you have a BDO online banking account, you can view and access your account number to that account. If you want to know more about BDO online banking, you can read "How to Apply for BDO Online Banking?". Applying or registering to BDO's online banking facility is free of charge. With BDO's online banking system, you can access your account anywhere and anytime through logging-in to your BDO online banking account.
Another option is to call BDO Customer Service and ask for your account number:
- (02) 631-8000
- (02) 702-7877
- 1-800-10-631-8000 (PLDT)
- 1-800-3-631-8000 (Digitel)
- 1-800-8-631-8000 (Globe Landline)
- 1-800-5-631-8000 (Bayantel)
Contacting BDO at these numbers is really a big help most especially to OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) working abroad.
- To avoid your bank account number from being lost, you must write or have a copy of that number to your private documents kept on your folder.
- Have a copy of your bank account number online by publishing it privately and securely to any trusted hosting sites like Google Drive.
- You can even write a copy of your bank account number in your wallet but just make sure not to write the password of your online banking account to avoid it from being compromised.