Negros Navigation Shipping Schedule
Travel Schedule of Negros Navigation
|Cebu to Manila||Saturday||1:30 PM|
|Cebu to Tagbilaran||Thursday||10:00 PM|
|Cebu to Ozamis||Thursday||10:00 PM|
|Cebu to Iligan||Thursday||10:00 PM|
|Tagbilaran to Manila||Saturday||6:30 AM|
|Tagbilaran to Ozamis||Friday||6:30 AM|
|Tagbilaran to Iligan||Friday||6:30 AM|
|Tagbilaran to Cebu||Saturday||3:00 AM|
For more destinations and updated Negros Navigation Shipping Schedule, please visit this site: www.negrosnavigation.ph
Negros Navigation Travel Reminders:
- CHECK-IN. Please check-in three (3) hours before departure time. FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY, GATE IS CLOSED THIRTY (30) MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME.
- IDENTIFICATION OF BAGGAGES. Put your name, address and destination on all your baggages and hand-carried cargo. This is done to avoid lost baggages. Baggages without identification marks will not be loaded onboard the vessel.
- BAGGAGE INSPECTION. All passengers are required to undergo baggage inspection before boarding the vessel.
- NON-TRANSFERABLE TICKETS. Your ticket is strictly non-transferable and is valid only on the vessel and on the time and date specified.
- TICKET INSPECTION. Don't forget to bring valid ID cards when traveling. Keep your ticket for inspection at the pier and onboard the vessel. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN. Children under 3 years old (lower than 100 cm in height) will be charged the basic amount of PHP 150.00 plus 12 % EVAT. Children between 3 - 11 yrs old (above 100 cm in height) will be charged half of the regular fare for the designated destination.
- FARE OF MINORS. Passengers aged four (4) to eleven (11) years old and children below four years old but are more than 100 centimeters will pay only half (1/2) of the fare.
- PREGNANT PASSENGERS. Be sure to bring all medical documents (especially a doctor's certificate) when traveling. Pregnant passengers are advised to undergo medical screening at our port clinic to determine fitness to travel. (In fair weather conditions, pregnant women below their 6th month are allowed to travel.)
- REVALIDATION/REFUND. In case you are unable to travel on the date specified on the ticket, just bring your ticket to your nearest issuing ticket outlet for revalidation or refund. Be sure to bring a valid ID or have a representative bring your ID and an authorization letter. A penalty maybe charged depending on the reason for revalidation/refund. Tickets are valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance (except for complimentary tickets which are valid only for six months).