Negros Navigation Shipping Schedule
|Destination||Day||Time of Departure|
|Cebu - Manila||Saturday||1:30 PM|
|Cebu - Tagbilaran||Thursday||10:00 PM|
|Cebu - Ozamiz||Thursday||10:00 PM|
|Cebu - Iligan||Thursday||10:00 PM|
|Tagbilaran - Manila||Saturday||6:30 AM|
|Tagbilaran - Ozamiz||Friday||6:30 AM|
|Tagbilaran - Iligan||Friday||3:00 AM|
|Tagbilaran - Cebu||Saturday||3:00 AM|
For more destinations and updated Negros Navigation Shipping Schedule, please visit this site: www.negrosnavigation.ph
Negros Navigation Travel Reminders:
- CHECK-IN. Please check-in three (3) hours before departure
time. FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY, GATE IS CLOSED THIRTY (30) MINUTES
BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME.
- IDENTIFICATION OF BAGGAGES. Put your name, address and
destination on all your baggages and hand-carried cargo. This is done
to avoid lost baggages. Baggages without identification marks will not
be loaded onboard the vessel.
- BAGGAGE INSPECTION. All passengers are required to undergo baggage inspection before boarding the vessel.
- NON-TRANSFERABLE TICKETS. Your ticket is strictly non-transferable and is valid only on the vessel and on the time and date specified.
- TICKET INSPECTION. Don't forget to bring valid ID cards
when traveling. Keep your ticket for inspection at the pier and
onboard the vessel. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN. Children under 3 years old
(lower than 100 cm in height) will be charged the basic amount of PHP
150.00 plus 12 % EVAT. Children between 3 - 11 yrs old (above 100 cm in
height) will be charged half of the regular fare for the designated
- FARE OF MINORS. Passengers aged four (4) to eleven (11)
years old and children below four years old but are more than 100
centimeters will pay only half (1/2) of the fare.
- PREGNANT PASSENGERS. Be sure to bring all medical
documents (especially a doctor's certificate) when traveling. Pregnant
passengers are advised to undergo medical screening at our port clinic
to determine fitness to travel. (In fair weather conditions, pregnant
women below their 6th month are allowed to travel.)
- REVALIDATION/REFUND. In case you are unable to travel on the date specified on the ticket, just bring your ticket to your nearest issuing ticket outlet for revalidation or refund. Be sure to bring a valid ID or have a representative bring your ID and an authorization letter. A penalty maybe charged depending on the reason for revalidation/refund. Tickets are valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance (except for complimentary tickets which are valid only for six months).