One of the largest commercial banks in the Philippines, Citibank would love to hear from you. Citibank is ready to help its clients' concerns and problems. It provides convenience to its customers in terms of customer service.
You can call Citibank Customer Service 24-hours a day, anytime and anywhere.
Citibank Customer Service Hotline Number:
- Metro Manila: (02) 995-9999
- Metro Cebu: (032) 234-9999
- Toll-Free from other Provinces through PLDT landline: 1-800-10-995-9999
- Call from Abroad: +63 2 995 9999
Citigold Wealth Management Hotline
- Metro Manila: (02) 995-9888
- Metro Cebu: (032) 234-9888
- Upon credit card inquiry, before calling Citibank's Customer Service Hotline, you should prepare your 16-digt credit card number and 4-digit T-PIN. An automated message will instruct you to input these numbers. Then, wait for the automated confirmation before proceeding.
- Follow carefully the voice instructions.
- If you don't fully understand or if you miss the voice instructions, you can ask for further assistance by pressing '0' to speak to Citibank Customer Service Agent.
Do you have any concern with Citibank?
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"Citibank Customer Service Hotline Number"
was written by admin
under the Directory
category. It has been read 32803
times and generated 93
comments. The article was created on 05 November 2012
and updated on 05 November 2012