- enhance the teacher-participants' competence in language and literature teaching;
- share research findings on language and literature teaching;
- explore issues in the teaching of language and literature;
- serve as a venue for establishing academic linkages; and
- promote camaraderie and interaction among the ALLT members and participants.
The registration fee is Three Thousand Six Hundred Pesos (PhP3,600.00) inclusive of seminar kit, lunch, snacks, and accommodation (dorm type) and Three Thousand Two Hundred Pesos (PhP3,200.00) without accommodation. Discounted fees are given to ALLT members and early birds. Payments may be deposited at the Banco de Oro SM Supercenter, Molino Branch with Savings Account No. 900069597. Checks should be payable to the Alliance of Language and Literature Teachers, Incorporated. To confirm reservation, the participants should send a proof of payment (scanned copy) through e-mail or fax the original on or before October 10, 2011.
For more inquiries, contact Prof. Ronald Gonzales, Vice President, ALLT, Director, Department of Arts, Sciences, and Teacher Education, City College of Calamba, Laguna at telefax no.: (049) 545-0160 or at telephone no.: (049) 545-0055 or mobile phone nos.: 0917-589-2582; 0919-514-1276 or send a message through e-mail address: email@example.com.