- How many months will a Globe prepaid sim card expire?
- Can a closed, expired or terminated Globe sim card be opened or used again?
- Will Globe refund for rebates of a Globe sim card that has been used by unauthorized persons?
- Is a lost Globe sim card replaceable?
- Is a damage Globe sim card replaceable?
- Are lost or damaged mobile phone purchased in Globe replaceable?
Answers to such questions are revealed through the underlined statements.
Globe Prepaid SIM Pack photo
1. Globe Telecom's Prepaid Service may be used only if you have all of the following:
- a valid GSM 900 or multiband cellular mobile phone handset.
- a valid Globe Prepaid SIM card
- Prepaid credits (refer to Prepaid User Guide for details on loading airtime value into the user's account) Globe Telecom provides cellular telephone handsets only if purchased as part of a Globe Prepaid phonekit. Handsets are not provided separately from subscriptions or purchases of service. Handsets purchased as part of a Globe Prepaid Phonekit are not replaceable nor is the purchase price refundable in the event of loss or damage.
2. The Prepaid Service cannot be used on a handset which (a) has been blacklisted by Globe Telecom due to its reported theft, loss, non-payment or other reasons; or (b) has been SIM-Locked for use only with the system of a GSM-CMTS operator other than Globe Telecom. Globe Telecom's records shall prevail in the event of any dispute on the eligibility of particular handset for use with Prepaid Service. Globe Telecom reserves the right to SIM-Lock handsets purchased as part of a Prepaid Phonekit for use only with its own services.
3. The Prepaid Service requires the purchase of a Globe Prepaid SIM Card. This SIM Card enables the use of a valid GSM 900 or multiband cellular mobile phone handset for Globe's Prepaid Service. The Globe Prepaid SIM card that comes together with a Globe Prepaid SIM Card that comes together with a Globe Prepaid SIM Pack or Globe Prepaid Phonekit contains an initial value. Once this value is exhausted, continued use of the service requires the purchase of Globe Prepaid Call & Text card or loading of value through electronic channels. This card denotes the airtime value to be loaded into your prepaid account. A Globe Prepaid Call & Text card cannot be used with regular SIM cards acquired under Globe Telecom's regular postpaid subscriptions.
4. Your Globe Prepaid SIM card will expire within two (2) months from first use and any remaining/unconsumed balance will be forfeited. To continue availing of the Prepaid service, you need to reload your Prepaid account within four (4) months from date of expiry. If you do not reload during the four month period from date of expiry, your Globe Prepaid SIM card will be terminated. Terminated Globe Prepaid SIM cards will not be reactivated and mobile phone numbers assigned to such cards cannot be reacquired. You must purchase a new Globe Prepaid SIM Pack to avail of the Prepaid Service. Globe Prepaid SIM Cards and or Globe Prepaid Call & Text cards are not redeemable nor refundable for cash.
5. All outgoing calls will be subject to Globe Telecom's Prepaid tariff rates prevailing as of the time the calls are made, plus applicable toll charges and taxes. International calls shall be charged at the exchange rate prevailing at the time that such calls are made. Globe Telecom reserves the right to change tariff rates without prior notice. Any change in rates shall be effective on the date of effectivity of the Order of the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) approving the same.
6. It is your responsibility to secure, safekeep, and store your cellular telephone handset, SIM card, and Call & Text card, and ensure the security of your PIN and PUK codes. All outgoing calls made through the use of the SIM card shall be automatically deducted from your prepaid account and Globe will not entertain any claims for rebates or refunds due to use by unauthorized persons. You acknowledge and agree that it is inherent in the nature of the prepaid service that Globe Telecom cannot and will not give call details or itemized billing for calls made through the use of any Globe Prepaid SIM card. NOTE: Your PIN (Personal Identification Number) / PUK (PIN Unblocking Key) letter contains your SIM's confidential codes (PIN 1, PIN 2, PUK 1 and PUK 2). Keep this safe. The codes protect you from unauthorized usage of your phone.
7. The Globe Prepaid SIM Card and Globe Prepaid Call & Text card are non-refundable and non-replaceable in the event of loss, theft, or damage due to your misuse, mishandling, or neglect. Claims of defects in the Globe Prepaid SIM card or Globe Prepaid Call & Text card shall be entertained if brought to Globe Telecom's attention within seven (7) days from date of purchase and only if there has been no prior usage of the cards.
8. You shall not use the Prepaid Service, handset, SIM card, or Call & Text card for any unlawful, fraudulent, elicit or abusive purpose. Globe Telecom reserves the right to terminate service of any subscriber who shall exhibit abusive usage as determined by the sole discretion of Globe Telecom.
9. Globe Telecom will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages resulting from any failure in the Prepaid Service or for any loss, damage, theft, or misuse of the Globe Prepaid SIM card, Call & Text card or any handset used as part of the Prepaid Service.
10. Globe Telecom reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, with or without prior notice. Rates may change subject to the approval of the NTC.