Louie Jon A. Sanchez achieved for the third (3rd) time the prestigious Makata ng Taon ng 2011 Talaang Ginto: Gawad KWF sa Tula - Gantimpalang Antonio Laperal Tamayo. Jury selection board comprising Prof. P. Romulo Baquiran Jr., Prof. Luna Sicat-Cleto and Prof. Reuel M. Aguila as chairman on the piece titled "Talambahay" Sanchez. The winner will be formally honored at Balagtas Day (April 2) at the Open Air Auditorium, Luneta Park, Manila at 5: 00 pm.
The winners are:
- Louie Jon A. Sanchez - First Prize "Talambahay"
- Erick D. Aguilar - Second Prize "Game Show" (regardless of Willie Revillame)
- Noel P. Tuazon -Third Prize "Sumbat"
- John Enrico C. Torralba - first honorable mention "Para sa Fountain sa Harap ng Post Office Bldg."
- Joselito D. Delos Reyes - 2nd honorable mention "Kafeysbukan"
- Genaro R. Gojo Cruz - 3rd honorable mention ""Ang Aking Corazon at iba pang Tula ng Pagtangis”.
Congratulations to all the winners and to the "Makata ng Taon" 2011.
Please support us in writing articles like this by sharing this post
Share this post to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or any social media site. In this way, we will be motivated to write articles you like.
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"SANCHEZ: Winner for the 3rd time as "Makata ng Taon" 2011"
was written by Mary
under the News
category. It has been read 3078
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 24 March 2011
and updated on 24 March 2011