1. Nominations are open to all individuals, organizations, offices or institutions from various fields with unique contributions or achievements in advancing and enriching the Filipino language through the development of Philippine literature.
2. Any individual, organization, agency or institution should have rendered love, appreciation, concern and support of the Filipino language that are reflected in their achievements during the past three (3) years related to their field they belong.
3. Name entries should be duly passed on the recommendation of the organization, office, institution or even an individual.
4. For nomination, credentials or documents testifying to your works should be included and submitted to the Division of Information and Publications of the Commission on Filipino Language, 2 / f Bldg Watson. 1610 J.P. Laurel St., Malacañang, San Miguel, Manila.
5. The declared nominees will receive an Award on the celebration of the 223th Birthday of Balagtas on April 2, 2011.
6. The deadline for submission of nomination is until March 18, 2011.
For more details, please contact the "Sangay ng Impormasyon at Publikasyon" of the KWF in their telephone number (632) 736-2519 - https://www.affordablecebu.com/