In relation to this, the NETRC shall conduct an orientation-workshop on the administration of the PEPT. The dates and venues shall be announced later.
The following topics shall be discussed in the said orientation-workshop:
- Proper Evaluation of Documents Submitted by Applicants;
- Standard Procedure in Test Administration;
- Accuracy in Budgetary Requirements and Allocation; and
- Financial Matters Relative to Test Administration.
Division Testing Coordinators (DTCs), one (1) from every division with at least fifty (50) PEPT registrants.
The DTCs are instructed to bring the following data:
- actual number of PEPT registrants (with birthdates and last level completed) in hard and soft (CD) copies; and
- actual enrolment data for School Year (SY) 2011-2012 of Grade Three (public schools and schools with private Madaris), Grade Six (census, public and private) and Fourth Year (census, public and private) in hard and soft (CD) copies.
- The said data shall be turned over to the DTCs attending the orientation in case they are not the responsible DTCs for the NAT administration.
- The said data shall be e-mailed to the NETRC soon in case there are no DTCs attending the orientation due to non-registration of PEPT applicants.
- The enrolment data starting July 30, 2011 or beyond shall be the basis;
- The schools shall be grouped by municipality and not by alphabetical order;
- The lone district is the only one in the province, while the first district is a part of a large province having more than one constituency;
- The separate lists shall be provided for elementary schools (Grade Three and Grade Six) and secondary schools (Fourth Year); and
- The standard format found below shall be used in the preparation of enrolment data. The soft and hard copies shall be submitted in Excel format.
|Region||Division||Municipality/District||Region Code||Legislative District||School Type (Public or Private)||School ID||School Name||SY 2011-2012|
|Grade 3||Grade 6|
All participants are advised to check in at 12 noon on the first day, and check out at 12 noon the following day.
The traveling expenses of the participants shall be charged to NETRC Funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.