The Book Fair aims to:
- promote good reading habits, especially among the youth;
- create opportunities for people to avail of books and learning tools for the development, upgrading and institutionalizing skills of the book industry and its allied industries;
- upgrade learning and teaching levels;
- provide a venue where an exchange of ideas can take place among publishers, booksellers, librarians, academicians, writers, printers, manufacturers and distribution of educational aids and all those connected with book development, publishing, printing, computer and learning institutes and related trade from within and outside the Philippines; and
- encourage authorship and improve the literacy and creative content of book published.
The school librarians, teachers and students from both public and private schools are invited to attend this activity.
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
More information may be inquired from any of the following:
Ms. Irene Lloren
Prime Trade Asia, Inc.
Ms. Tinette Capistrano
Primetrade Asia, Inc.
5th Floor, Accelerando Building 395 Senator Gil Puyat Avenue Barangay Bel-Air, Makati City
Telephone Nos.: (02) 896-0661; (02) 896-0682
Fax No.: (02) 896-0695
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Website Address: www.manilabookfair.com